1. 5000yearoldbogmummy//Rhett's rating of the film Who's Camus Anyway?

Fun pseudo-noir that's a joy for film buffs. This is one of my favorite kinds of movies, a flick with a lot of distinct characters having conversations about things they enjoy. Plus the "campus film" aspect I really enjoyed.

2. Ben Elias's rating of the film Who's Camus Anyway?

An amazing ending. Unfortunately I don't much of the rest of the film held up.

3. naokoken's rating of the film Who's Camus Anyway?

"You should start making films again. At least while I am alive." says the chef in the restaurant to the old director no longer making movies. Lots of wonderful details in this movie like the woman casting dancing shadows on the wall as she walks down the street and a brief refrain of classical music plays. The blood on the tatami mats was also amazing.

4. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Who's Camus Anyway?

I don't care about the Oscars. I don't watch those movies. I'd rather watch the Independent Spirit Awards. That's where a movie like this might show up. Unpredictable, charming, lots of interesting characters. Being a film nerd, it had plenty of references for me to enjoy.

5. Erik F.'s rating of the film Who's Camus Anyway?

The disturbing and ambiguous final act made this a more interesting film than it had seemed up until that point.

6. David R Williams's rating of the film Who's Camus Anyway?

You may not need to be a cinephile to enjoy this but it certainly helps. As I am I did. Slant does the film justice in their review: http://www.slantmagazine.com/film/review/whos-camus-anyway

7. Adam S. Hacker's rating of the film Who's Camus Anyway?

I'm in film school, so naturally I love this behind-the-scenes take on making a film. Brutal finale. As with most Japanese piece on MUBI, the culture and personality traits of young Tokyoites shine through.

8. laurax's rating of the film Who's Camus Anyway?

Stopped playing half way through which was OK with me.

9. Chris Gillespie's rating of the film Who's Camus Anyway?

Meandering subplots and cliches aside, this was an enjoyable ride that brought back memories of school and all around film geekery.

10. Kevin's rating of the film Who's Camus Anyway?

I have only a minute, but the thing I absolutely Loved about this film was the love of film represented by the nearly encyclopedic information about many films I have seen, in fact, I did hear of one I was not appear of, this tells me it was great, even with the bad comments

11. Collin's rating of the film Who's Camus Anyway?

Made somewhere in the intersection of Sion Sono, David Lynch, and the Japanese New Wave.

12. David Huntington's rating of the film Who's Camus Anyway?

When you make a movie about a movie you can get away with a few things: rampant romance tropes, cliché subplots, blatant self-reference, and maybe even murder. "Who's Camus Anyway?" stands on the titular author's philosophical novel "The Stranger," in which a man murders without apparent reason. Was the act sane? Insane? Was it right? Wrong? ->

13. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Who's Camus Anyway?

enjoyable in spite of being predictable and contrived. it's an amateurish movie about amateur filmmaking and there's something to commend in that

14. Feng Ling's rating of the film Who's Camus Anyway?

As usual, the Japanese filmmakers did not disappoint in delivering a crazy, weird, but visually pleasing and well-thought out drama. Though probably due to cultural differences, some subplots felt unnatural in a substitution point of view (prof's affairs and the confession). Blending of fiction and reality at the end is very interesting, albeit leaving one a bit unsatisfied. now my IMDb watchlist just got +5 entries

15. Who told you this room exists?'s rating of the film Who's Camus Anyway?

A unique and wacky gem about filmmaking madness, filled with ambition, pressure, ego and ambiguity.. The opening and closing sequences are brilliant!

16. Elayla's rating of the film Who's Camus Anyway?

Exceptionally good ending.

17. Erik Gregersen's rating of the film Who's Camus Anyway?

This film is just bursting with life and energy. Yanigimachi's choreography of actors and extras is both bustling but controlled. It seems like anything could happen in this movie.

18. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Who's Camus Anyway?

"The Bored Viewer" should have been the name of the students' project.