1. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Who's That Knocking at My Door

I really enjoy some of the scenes and characters but I didn't really GET it

2. That Geek With The Clip-Ons's rating of the film Who's That Knocking at My Door

3. Nolan Barth's rating of the film Who's That Knocking at My Door

I am a huge Scorsese fan, however I haven't seen a lot of Scorsese's earlier or smaller films. This is Scorsese's first film and I was blown away by it! I was surprised that his style was already so clearly defined in such an early film. This film has a lot of his trademarks. It's really interesting to see where one of my favorite filmmakers first began. If you are a Scorsese fan this is a must watch!

4. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Who's That Knocking at My Door

"Aren't you ashamed you haven't seen a John Wayne picture?"

5. Ethan's rating of the film Who's That Knocking at My Door

Scorsese's first film is a great work of art, showing that Scorsese had a style all his own from the very beginning.

6. José Neves's rating of the film Who's That Knocking at My Door

Nouvelle Vague's bla bla bla (and a few touches of Elia Kazan's "On the Waterfront "), with Scorsese's usual jukebox in its prior announcement.

7. SoulBrotherNo1's rating of the film Who's That Knocking at My Door

6/10 - Scorseses favourite themes are already there, and you can also see some signs of his great talent, but it feels kind of rushed, and messy. Worth watching anyways, especially for Scorsese fans.

8. Stevie's rating of the film Who's That Knocking at My Door

Some scenes in this film are truly electrifying, they sizzle and snap. Scorsese was clearly riding high on a pure love for the cinema in his first feature. It's not perfect but it's still hugely impressive.

9. Giulia Galbarini's rating of the film Who's That Knocking at My Door

10. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film Who's That Knocking at My Door

The movie is a near-constant argument, hard to sit through more than once.

11. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film Who's That Knocking at My Door

Al fin pude ver la ópera prima del maestro. A pesar de su irregularidad ( esa secuencia erótica con música de The Doors metida con calzador), contiene momentos apreciables, desbordantes de vitalidad y frescura (las discusiones del grupo de amigos a la hora de decidirse a salir, la fiesta con las chicas del Bronx y las discusiones de J.R. con su chica) En cierto modo, es un bosquejo de Mean Streets.

12. ted13's rating of the film Who's That Knocking at My Door

the theme of religious guilt is what really resonated with me

13. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Who's That Knocking at My Door

Fascinante ópera prima de Martin Scorsese. Un homenaje al western y al género ganster. Harvey Keitel hace uno de los mejores debút. Un tierno romance, una ruptura irritante. Scorsese explota el arte del montaje, la cámara lenta, el fondo musical, el blanco y negro.

14. mjgildea's rating of the film Who's That Knocking at My Door

If Mean Streets grew up around gangster movies, Who's That Knocking At My Door was raised by romantic dramas. You can see a lot of stylish saplings throughout that would later become the forest of Scorsese's style but overall Who's That Knocking At My Door is just sort of a mess, but one not without its moments.

15. Catherine Krummey's rating of the film Who's That Knocking at My Door

16. joey Noodles's rating of the film Who's That Knocking at My Door

Prelash to Mean Streets. J.R is pretty much Charlie, but WTKATD is still a fascinating film. 4/5

17. N. C.'s rating of the film Who's That Knocking at My Door

We can see almost everything about Scorsese's movie in this picture: marginal characters, rock n roll and blues in the soundtrack, the edition, simple stories about human feelings, italian culture's references, his love for American Cinema. I loved and enjoyed to watch this, it's awesome for a beginning. The 'The doors' scene is spectacular.

18. Omer Syed's rating of the film Who's That Knocking at My Door

Highly underrated. If peope want to get into the films of Martin Scorsese, they should first start with this film. The motifs and hallmarks of Scorsese's work is apparent such as Catholic guilt, machismo, juxtaposition of violence with popular music and Italian-American identity.

19. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Who's That Knocking at My Door

Scorsese's debut is a roughly made but well-acted story that contains the many themes and images he would later cultivate. Rarely does a directorial debut do so well despite the forced-on fantasy scene.

20. Victor Bruno's rating of the film Who's That Knocking at My Door

Not a very good picture, but a preview.

21. Sophy Romvari's rating of the film Who's That Knocking at My Door

Very neat to see Scorsese's style coming through in this first feature. A lot of imperfections that show his learning process, but also make the film more interesting. His talent and technique are extremely evident, maybe more so here than in his later films..

22. Shelley's rating of the film Who's That Knocking at My Door

I agree with the below. this film is a masterpiece and should be seen by ever Scorsese fan. a beautiful film about purity and sin

23. Altero's rating of the film Who's That Knocking at My Door

“Everybody should like westerns. It would solve everybody’s problems if they’d like westerns”

24. Dave's rating of the film Who's That Knocking at My Door

An incredible debut and the most underrated film in Martin Scorsese's filmography. Criminally under-seen.