1. B99's rating of the film Why Has Bodhi-Dharma Left for the East?

An experience of transcendental beauty. Capturing a moments of meditation states of mind.

2. sharunasbresson's rating of the film Why Has Bodhi-Dharma Left for the East?

How I wish to watch this film again, the nice people voting it today reminded me of how fond I was of it when it came out! I was 16 years old then and it was a completely new experience to me to be hypnotised by such a slow and meditative pace. I went to the cinema twice and the second time coming out of the cinema I felt I knew where I was going from then on.

3. Crimson Maples of Autumn's rating of the film Why Has Bodhi-Dharma Left for the East?

The little kid looking for the bull, the middle aged man who had conquered the bull and the old man who had returned to the market place no longer aware of any bull existing.

4. Borges's rating of the film Why Has Bodhi-Dharma Left for the East?

Some very helpful notes to consider after watching this film: http://www.unomaha.edu/jrf/Vol14no1/Enlightenment.html

5. Drew Kelly's rating of the film Why Has Bodhi-Dharma Left for the East?

Ultimately a little too much rhetoric for my taste, and some lame metaphoric work. Despite these gripes, there were some parts that really hit me.