1. Setya Rahmah's rating of the film Why Him?

2. Louis Robert's rating of the film Why Him?

Feel good movie. Nothing new here, but when you switch your brain off, it’s quite funny. I actually just really love Franco, always eccentric and fun to watch. Oh and Elon Musk’s cameo??? That was something, never seen that coming!

3. Simone Giordano's rating of the film Why Him?

Una commedia un po' fuori dagli schemi. Battute, recitazione e regia fuori dall'ordinaria commedia americana. Niente di entusiasmante in ogni caso, ma vale la pena vederlo.

4. Justin Crowe's rating of the film Why Him?

2 stars for bryan cranston and megan mullally having great chemistry and james franco did a good job with the character he portrayed.. other than that the jokes mostly fell flat and it was too invested in modern tech terms and internet lingo

5. MisterColo93's rating of the film Why Him?

6. cvalda's rating of the film Why Him?

Can't believe I sat through this. Why me?

7. babycakesromero's rating of the film Why Him?

8. richardlawrn's rating of the film Why Him?

james franco is extremely boring. the film is boring.

9. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Why Him?

I'M HERE BECAUSE JAMES FUCKING FRANCO, nothing else

10. achille jeanne's rating of the film Why Him?

1. interprétation : 2 2. décors : 2 3. musique : 1 4. dialogues : 2 5. scénario : 1

11. Francisca Mendes's rating of the film Why Him?

12. Arf's rating of the film Why Him?

2.5 . abbastanza inutile ma comunque se ti lasci prendere dalla demenza del film non è poi così malaccio (James Franco piace sempre dai)

13. SARAH LAJUS's rating of the film Why Him?

J'ai coupé au bout de 45min. Dommage, James Franco + Bryan Cranston: ça aurait pu très bien fonctionner. Mais non.

14. Görkem Demir's rating of the film Why Him?

15. Claudia Negrea's rating of the film Why Him?

16. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Why Him?

The gags, oh the gags. Just another contemporary comedy to laugh at contemporary status quo - but is it funny? Once you realize this is the same different-worlds-comedy we've been seen since the 80's, you can just press fast foward on you remote cont...wait. Just delete it from you notebook and you'll be fine.

17. vordven's rating of the film Why Him?

18. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film Why Him?

Sorry, but I love Franco and Cranston. Also, I laughed a lot.

19. alchimia's rating of the film Why Him?

20. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Why Him?

21. Abras's rating of the film Why Him?

abaixo de homem branco

22. Lourenço Crespo's rating of the film Why Him?

23. samba direito's rating of the film Why Him?

24. Anca.'s rating of the film Why Him?

more like 1.5, and that's for Cranston.