1. Aaken's rating of the film Wicked Woman

I vaguely knew about Beverly Michaels as one of the many B-movie blondes patterned after Monroe and Lana Turner. She gives a fine performance here, and actually, the film isn't at all bad. We feel so sorry for this woman who tries so desperately to escape her crummy life.

2. El Biffo's rating of the film Wicked Woman

Watching this I felt dirty. A film that would go well with scotch, bourbon or rye whiskey. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZSlCG1L5x8

3. groaningbitch's rating of the film Wicked Woman

The best thing I enjoy about this film is the femme fatale's wardrobe - all her outfits are white. This clothing strategy was applied earlier by Irene in The Postman Always Rings Twice (1946), in which Lana Turner wears all white to dilute the ominous air in noir, or to contrast the sinister darkness with a falsified sugary lightness. Beverly Michaels is poor man's Lana Turner.

4. Karthik's rating of the film Wicked Woman

Lovely B-flick with an astonishing performance by Beverly Michaels playing a heroine who troubles the femme fatale topos more than any I know: a sort of cross between the brassy Phyllis Dietrichson, expert user of her sex appeal and the lost searching peregrinator Wanda. Here's Kim Morgan's lovely appreciation: http://sunsetgun.typepad.com/sunsetgun/2015/02/wicked-woman-in-february-sight-sound.html