1. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film Wiener-Dog

2. José Neves's rating of the film Wiener-Dog

Digital. The path from his second feature to this one is that of an affectation, of a mood and a way that has become a mistake: affectation of an idea of irony, affectation of a discourse that has become boring by being so dazzled with itself. The path from a beautiful film to a mere scheme not properly achieved - in such way that the dog is forgotten almost throughout the film. Good to see again Burstyn and DeVito.

3. Erik F.'s rating of the film Wiener-Dog

The last two stories are definitely stronger than the first two. The intermission is adorably silly. The ending is morbid but also celebrates the life-prolonging power of art (including a nice visual echo of the opening credits).

4. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Wiener-Dog

Painfully funny. And now I want 10 Wiener dogs.

5. chanandre's rating of the film Wiener-Dog

"Ain't it totally great that you have a new dog? What's its name? Cancer. Why...why did you name it that? It felt right!">none can rival Solondz's humor. That slo-mo high-angle lateral tracking-shot showing the granola bar diarrhea'd asphalt? LMFAO He jokes with everything. Remi laying on the grass looks like a wax corpse/Nana's nightmare./'What if? Then what?"> awesome joke for aspiring screenwriters & directors:LOL

6. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Wiener-Dog

This movie changes its tone as many times as Wiener-Dog/Doody/Cancer gains a new name, never getting very high or very low. At least it taught us how to never give granola to a dog.

7. Dan's rating of the film Wiener-Dog

I laughed. I cried at the futility of human existence. I loved it.

8. film_lies101's rating of the film Wiener-Dog

A companion piece to 'Storytelling' more than anything else, this picture is just as uneven as that film. Also, why does every black dude in Solondz's films seems to play into the "oversexed black male stereotype'?

9. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Wiener-Dog

Went into it thinking it was going to suck. Pleasantly surprised. His vision is still of a messed up world, but here he finds some humor in it.

10. Pango's rating of the film Wiener-Dog

I love how the dog and their owner represent the different stages of life (childhood, young adult, old age and ultimately death). One of the best Danny De Vito performance.

11. Matthew Martens's rating of the film Wiener-Dog

What if, so what? Solondz has been kopf-deep in weltschmerz for a long, long time; each film sinks or swims on the relative strength of each script, and, secondarily, the aptness of its casting. Neither is at its best here, which is frustrating, and depressing in a different way than it otherwise would be. DeVito and Doody are the film's finer pain-wracked performers, one anal retentive, the other granola explosive.

12. Eeeeeeeeeee's rating of the film Wiener-Dog

dooo diii doo diii doooo diii

13. fearraigh's rating of the film Wiener-Dog

Uneven but at times very funny stuff in the course of which Solondz never strays once off his chosen path. Interestingly, the sequence where Dawn Wiener (and her teenage tormentor Brandon McCarthy) reappears is probably the least engaging. De Vito's turn as a dyspeptic film school professor is the stand-out in the film, as well as some very funny dark moments in the opening section.

14. angelicidea's rating of the film Wiener-Dog

When misery is so overdone, it becomes funny. Unfortunately, not funny enough...

15. bulgrin's rating of the film Wiener-Dog

Dark sarcastic yet funny depressing and entertaining.

16. Matt Richards's rating of the film Wiener-Dog

Like watching a parody of Solondz where none of the set-ups are delivered on. 2.5 stars

17. Didier Pigeon-Perreault's rating of the film Wiener-Dog

Très correct, mais contient d'excellents gags, jusqu'on a hâte qui arrive.

18. saitosouta's rating of the film Wiener-Dog

In Japan this movie is titled as "Tod Solondz's Puppy Tales," so there are audiences who're attracted with the title. "Wiener-Dog" is film which throws their face diarrheal doodle, in a word, this is directed-by-TODD-SOLONDZ-as-usual film. But I'm especially impressed with Ep.3 & 4 about misery & sadness of being oldage. It's devastating that in scattered diarrhea despair of life & just a little love become rotten.

19. thelastronaut's rating of the film Wiener-Dog

I loved Solondz' first two movies but couldn't get into this one.

20. Jason's rating of the film Wiener-Dog

These many years of bad encounters had made me convinced I despise Solondz. Like I wouldn't even shake hands w/ the guy if I met him (and I'm an inveterate handshaker). So imagine my surprise when the first chapter of this one elicited from me loud bursts of laughter. Even though I was watching alone. However, I feel like every idea Solondz had for this movie is in it: 75% of them garbage, 25% borderline genius.

21. Justwibi's rating of the film Wiener-Dog

regardless of the end of the movie that made many people angry, i love this satire movie. first, i love anthology, 2nd i love the screenplay, 3rd well-acted, and the last is meaningful in implied way.

22. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Wiener-Dog

You can tell Todd Solondz is a fringe academic. Welcome to the Ivory Tower.

23. ReineS's rating of the film Wiener-Dog