1. Kk Soft Boss's rating of the film Wild Combination: A Portrait of Arthur Russell

2. smokescreen's rating of the film Wild Combination: A Portrait of Arthur Russell

His parents broke my heart. And their relationship with his boyfriend after Arthur's death... He inspired love and tenderness, I think.

3. Dear Crying,'s rating of the film Wild Combination: A Portrait of Arthur Russell

This doc is a heartbreaker, but Arthur Russell deserves the prematurely lost genius treatment. It's also eye-opening to get a window in Russell's circle of artist buddies, which includes figures like Allen Ginsberg, Philip Glass and David Byrne.

4. Marta Lopes Peres's rating of the film Wild Combination: A Portrait of Arthur Russell

Don't you ever wonder what would have happened if he hadn't died?

5. ramoscarmel's rating of the film Wild Combination: A Portrait of Arthur Russell

Great documentary! I hope it helps more people know the amazing music of Arthur Russell!

6. dinoage's rating of the film Wild Combination: A Portrait of Arthur Russell

The man who set the template of indie music and exploded wonderful sounds into the eardrums of the modern man.