1. FISCHER's rating of the film Wild Reeds

>>> Un film d'une rare intensité porté par une mise en scène lumineuse... www.cinefiches.com

2. ammar's rating of the film Wild Reeds

3. Polyglot's rating of the film Wild Reeds

I love hearing American pop songs in foreign films.

4. Kk Soft Boss's rating of the film Wild Reeds

5. Vincent T's rating of the film Wild Reeds

4 in the morning, there's no one around. You and Wild Reeds. Watching the images rolling by. Who am I? Who are you? Why have we met, and where is all of this going to lead? It is the mysteries of the characters and of life that I want to keep. Four students gradually understand the feelings budding inside them. Death and distance. None of it will matter anymore when you have hope in the feeling to continue.

6. Samuel Donath's rating of the film Wild Reeds

My favorite film by this director. A sensitive exploration of the painfulness of adolescence, and both the anxiety and beauty of budding sexuality.

7. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film Wild Reeds

Can't believe it was only made in '94. The filmmaking seems like it's right out of the 70's or something (that's a compliment). It dwindles a bit in the middle and towards the end, but then it hits probably its best marks in the final act. The characters could have been fleshed out more, but in a film with pacing like this, it would have gone on too long if they tried to. So not great, but some good stuff in it.

8. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Wild Reeds

8/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-1BR

9. Karthik's rating of the film Wild Reeds

A film that in its awkward misfires and too-earnest, near caricatures of Thinking (through of the ethical and political) mirrors the gawkiness of adolescence to such a convincing degree that it is hard to resist its conviction about what it feels like to be young and full of passionate conviction.

10. alice's rating of the film Wild Reeds

Ricordo soltanto le scene sul fiume. Un film che sa di fine estate.

11. lazycalm's rating of the film Wild Reeds

We're young thus we're confused! That's okay, life goes on though so little we can understand :P

12. Guido Fierlbeck's rating of the film Wild Reeds

13. ramosbarajas's rating of the film Wild Reeds

It is indeed very sweet. The story is pretty straightforward, but we soon care for the main characters. At first I felt the ending was too inconclusive, but after thinking about it it makes sense. These kids are lost in many ways, and there IS NO conclusion. Life moves forward. I suppose it works better than a traditional happy ending, whose impact would nothing but ephemeral. That said, the editing could be cleaner.

14. Mark Johnson's rating of the film Wild Reeds

15. Rodrigo's rating of the film Wild Reeds

Como diz a protagonista do filme, Maitè : " Ficar com todo mundo ou ficar com ninguém é a mesma coisa..."

16. Edwin N's rating of the film Wild Reeds

A quiet, entertaining portrayal of political initiation and homosexuality, with good performances and an beautiful landscapes. My favorite Techiné, along with J'embrasse Pas.