1. Sơn Phước's rating of the film Wild Tales

Funny and cruel, like life.

2. Luke Smithers's rating of the film Wild Tales

A riot!! Superbly written and conceived

3. Hockley Cinema's rating of the film Wild Tales

Provocative. All of these modern tales reflecting the best and (mostly) the worst in human nature, as well as in Argentine society. Only the final chaotic wedding sketch goes well over-the-top for us; not in terms of plausibility but sensationalism.

4. smndvdcl's rating of the film Wild Tales

Superbly vibrant and alarming vignettes of various characters fighting against forms of social oppression with tragicomic consequences. A fascinating exercise in acute characterisation in such short time spans; the final one was particularly incredible.

5. EdieEmm's rating of the film Wild Tales

Satisfies all our impotent pent-up rage around life's litany of indignities, so we don't have to! Thanks, Mubi, for offering this to me in the privacy of my own home, so no one else noticed how I laughed a little too hard at it all. Darkly hilarious, beautifully tensioned, and somehow even humanistic and redeeming. I needed this. Bless you, Szifron.

6. Kenzozo's rating of the film Wild Tales

7. zi's rating of the film Wild Tales

Boy, that was intense. Very well put together. What works so well is that as over the top some of the scenarios may appear on the surface, in the back of my mind I'm thinking "... yea, I could sorta see that happening."

8. Miggy Angel's rating of the film Wild Tales

9. Shahin Katila's rating of the film Wild Tales

10. FISCHER's rating of the film Wild Tales

Cinglant et percutant à souhait, avec pour notre part une prédilection certaine pour l'aérien sketch introductif, on retrouve avec bonheur et l'ambiance bouffonne et cruelle qui avait si pertinemment sévi sur nos écrans, une cinquantaine d'années auparavant dans les terribles et caustiques saynètes du succulent Dino Risi...

11. ironbound's rating of the film Wild Tales

It's been ages since I've seen anything as funny as this!

12. Erklgh's rating of the film Wild Tales

Si el corto de la embarazada no estuviera... ugh que dificil.

13. Superfrog's rating of the film Wild Tales

This film does a lot of things right, photography, scene making, dynamic camera placement. The stories are reasonably good is consistently over the top, making me feel a bit stupid. And the fact that they are over the top, and as a result pretty predictable ( except for the hit , run and corruption one ). Getting high score as despite of this, it touches on many important subjects at a pretty deep level along the way

14. Miguel Plante's rating of the film Wild Tales

Séparé en six blocs sans relation réelle entre eux, sinon un certain choc entre une institutionnalisation forcée et la liberté individuelle (mais bon, ça reste du bon gros divertissement), Wild Tales est raconté comme un bon réalisateur de genre sait bien le faire: intrigues originales, violentes et cruelles, bien dosées et équilibrées. Mon segment préféré: les deux conducteurs qui s'engueulent jusqu'à s'entretuer.

15. MELO TINTO's rating of the film Wild Tales

16. MONSIEURDE's rating of the film Wild Tales

17. Bertirima's rating of the film Wild Tales

18. Anca.'s rating of the film Wild Tales

3.5 (best wedding ever)

19. Dries's rating of the film Wild Tales

20. MistaRichard's rating of the film Wild Tales

21. Cinevangelist's rating of the film Wild Tales

A foreign art-house film for people who don't really like foreign art-house films. Every one of the separate vignettes that comprise the whole is a pretentious mess that is only able to find resolution in hurtling towards a worst case scenario. Devoid of both imagination and meaning, any fun to be had is in the overblown performances.

22. anacecil's rating of the film Wild Tales

Una excelente en interesante colección de cuentos, muy bien contados.

23. arcondicionado's rating of the film Wild Tales