1. FISCHER's rating of the film Wild Things

On peut se laisser racoler... www.cinefiches.com

2. Jason's rating of the film Wild Things

That it is 2017 and I have just watched WILD THINGS for the first time is a fact both baffling and I think, because I am fascinated by myself, extremely notable. This is a bit of exuberant 90s quasi-cheesecake fun. It is blissfully unapologetic and probably more appalling from the standpoint of mores of today than those of then. More innocent times, those. Puerile, innocent times. God, I feel myself tearing up.

3. Harriehhh's rating of the film Wild Things

I really couldn't have cared less about where this was heading and now I just feel dirty.

4. Rocco's rating of the film Wild Things

Sags noticeably whenever Neve and Denise aren't onscreen. Matt Dillon is at peak, creepy hotness here but that does little to distract from the overly contrived, underwritten script. I've heard a gay shower scene between Matt and Kev was left on the cutting room floor for being too gratuitous, which just goes to show how little anyone making this film understood why anyone would see it in the fist place.

5. Ethan's rating of the film Wild Things

This is one sleazy and sexy movie, featuring some of the best lesbian scenes ever filmed and an explosive cast that really channels their inner sleazy.

6. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film Wild Things

He raped me on the floor of his shitty house.

7. nyyssonen's rating of the film Wild Things

8. caprica_six's rating of the film Wild Things

Absolute fucking garbage. My god. I'm annoyed at myself for watching it in the first place.

9. rosalieooaarc's rating of the film Wild Things

i can't believe some ppl liked this

10. alhimself-'s rating of the film Wild Things

Sexy convoluted movie about a bunch of sociopaths. I struggled primarily because I didn't really care for any of them. I watched it through though, in two sittings. Partly because it looked nice and partly because I was just curious enough about where they were going to go with it.

11. Superfrog's rating of the film Wild Things

1 star extra for reminding me of late night TV in my late teens ( I do have a shameful shelf of pulp films like that, which is hidden away a little bit so that I don't get too embarrassed, this is not good enough to make it on)

12. janh24's rating of the film Wild Things

13. Adolfo Sierra's rating of the film Wild Things

De lo peor del cine estadounidense de los 90s, en momentos es una comedia involuntaria, ni los senos de Denisse Richards la salvan

14. Niccolo's rating of the film Wild Things

the aesthetics of the movie, from visuals to music, are a terrific combination

15. Waffle Burger's rating of the film Wild Things

'Showgirls' was better. Bring that back on.

16. simon's rating of the film Wild Things

I didn't watch this just wanted to see a bit of Bill Murray.. Watch it then kill yourself as you will want too..

17. matt pelly's rating of the film Wild Things

Temporarily fun and emotionally utterly desolate. Like a wank. Not even the genius of Bill Murray can save this grubby romp. I hate myself.

18. Pater Ecstaticus's rating of the film Wild Things

A plot almost as unbelievable as Denise Richards' tits.

19. film_lies101's rating of the film Wild Things

Late night cable sleaze made into high art, well maybe not "high art".

20. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Wild Things

21. Jake Kaltz's rating of the film Wild Things

22. Maurice Lee's rating of the film Wild Things

Prime example of a guilty pleasure :D

23. Movieyana's rating of the film Wild Things

Some movies just don't deserve to be here.

24. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Wild Things

that was so fucking awful i'm so annoyed