1. jaelaah's rating of the film Wild Tigers I Have Known

Can we be evil together? I want to be evil with you...evil with you...evil with you...

2. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Wild Tigers I Have Known

Un filme que cae en el cliché sobre la fantasía cristalizadas de un niño inclinándose al deseo de las personas de su mismo género. Así como en película de Davies o Vas Sant (productor del filme), Archer apela a la soledad y la precariedad en la vida de un niño para excusar una suerte de "síntoma", aunque con un lenguaje presuntuoso.

3. lepetitjermey's rating of the film Wild Tigers I Have Known

the decoration in his room was so rad

4. cnjctv's rating of the film Wild Tigers I Have Known

5. LuisBlue's rating of the film Wild Tigers I Have Known

"Can we be evil together? I want to be evil with you. Evil with you, evil with you, evil with you..."

6. Samuel Donath's rating of the film Wild Tigers I Have Known

Beautiful. Something we haven't seen before. Not for everyone, but no one film is. Worth seeing.

7. Fanny's rating of the film Wild Tigers I Have Known

some really beautiful moments

8. raggiodisole's rating of the film Wild Tigers I Have Known

Lyrical more than meaningful, any efforts at more that a smattering of dialogue get washed away as the camera loses focus/interest and drifts off onto something else, and the sound goes hazy too.

9. janh24's rating of the film Wild Tigers I Have Known

An altogether uneven affair.

10. zarko_jovanov@yahoo.de's rating of the film Wild Tigers I Have Known

The synopsis is, as usually on MUBI, far away from whats really in the movie.. Intriguingly, as the story leads you through, it looks like a typical gay boy story. However, never mentioned, I think Logan is Leah and Leah is Logan. Son of Venus and Mercury. A real one.

11. Dogville59's rating of the film Wild Tigers I Have Known

Very touching movie that accurately portrays what it is like to be 13 and different and gay. I know I was.

12. Silvia Bombardini's rating of the film Wild Tigers I Have Known

13. Pymo's rating of the film Wild Tigers I Have Known

14. Josh Aube's rating of the film Wild Tigers I Have Known

I was lucky enough to view the 98 minute cut of the film. A culmination of the ideas and aesthetics explored in Cam Archer's short films. I really liked it.

15. Shira Lev's rating of the film Wild Tigers I Have Known

It's utterly stunning visually. Other than that... though it was rather poor. Cam Archer should stick to photography.

16. [SNAPY]'s rating of the film Wild Tigers I Have Known

love the characters, colors and emotions <3

17. rosygardens's rating of the film Wild Tigers I Have Known

dull. pretty much the same story and exactly the same style as archer's 2003 short "bobbycrush". though it maintained that dreamy, ethereal execution, "wild tigers i have known" is pretentious and boring, an annoying attempt at an experimental, non-linear narrative. i expected more. though i will say that the original song on the credits was beautiful.

18. ramosbarajas's rating of the film Wild Tigers I Have Known

I liked the experimental feel. There is a lot that takes you into the story, very dramatic editing that puts you in a trance. I found it to be very well made. It was almost magical.

19. Jaqk Vade's rating of the film Wild Tigers I Have Known

That's more than just movie. Amazing emotional genius work!

20. Julija's rating of the film Wild Tigers I Have Known

it is beautiful. very stylish, very fresh. i am waiting to see something more consistent. characters werent finished, narrative was poor. but i love the boy.

21. ConallVision's rating of the film Wild Tigers I Have Known

I'm surprised how much people dislike this film. I thought it was admirable how the director made a film with such a strong narrative using quite avant garde scenes. Logan's story was like a direct hit to my heart. I dunno though, maybe it's just that I related to story the story so much. I still thought the aesthetics were great.

22. cinepheel's rating of the film Wild Tigers I Have Known

Two stars for the Tolerance Totem.

23. coppedgeb's rating of the film Wild Tigers I Have Known

Beautifully conceived and shot- the sense of isolation that the main character feels is so accurately executed. I really enjoyed this film

24. zazie's rating of the film Wild Tigers I Have Known

This had some really, really cool sequences, but didn't have that extra wow factor to be something great. The song that played at the end and during the credits was also very good.