1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Wild Wild West

This one has great looking girls and production values and a memorable scene with a mechanic spider destroying a western town sticking out, but has to be the worst TV show adaptations I have seen. The jokes are misplaced and Kenneth Branagh has gotten Alzheimer and forgotten how to act. Ted Levine's character is also disgusting. Even the music video was much better than the film itself even if I hate the song.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Wild Wild West

Inspiré de la série télévisée : "Les mystères de l'Ouest" avec Robert Conrad et Ross Martin, dans les années 1960, ce film fort sympathique, malgré quelques longueurs, reste une bonne surprise d'un été cinématographique par ailleurs fort pâle... www.cinefiches.com

3. Ethan's rating of the film Wild Wild West

Say what you will about this movie but when I was a young lad this entertained the hell out of me. This was when Will Smith was at the top of form and plus we got see Salma Hayek's ass, what more could you want in a film?

4. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Wild Wild West

5. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Wild Wild West

6. angiebasuki's rating of the film Wild Wild West

film is bad but Will Smith and steampunk.

7. Seth Farmer's rating of the film Wild Wild West

This movie sucks, but I kind of like it. The production design is cool and the special effects hold up quite well. I don't think I'll ever forget that damn spider. The beyond horrible script and Will Smith himself essentially kill all the fun. He feels miscast there. Though, I will admit, all of those fucked up racist jokes make for some pretty interesting subtext.