1. Charlotte Normand's rating of the film Wild

2. Richard Tines's rating of the film Wild

Watched this on a smartphone sitting in a greyhound bus en route to San Francisco...despite the acting and writing cache behind this one, the book, more specifically the audiobook, is thrice as good (but isn't that the way with most adaptations?)

3. chanandre's rating of the film Wild

Climbing up guilt and sorrowful memories. Reese's finest hour and one of the best roles I've seen Laura Dern playing, oh so moving her life quotes. If your mother is gone this will haunt you Forever. </3

4. chi.claud's rating of the film Wild

5. eleventries's rating of the film Wild

pequé creyendo que era una copia barata de "into the wild", pero tiene otro "trasfondo"

6. Nacho's rating of the film Wild

7. ijol's rating of the film Wild

Fell asleep but still could get the film. That pretty much explained everything.

8. wiwitaek's rating of the film Wild

I still wondering why I ended up watching this movie. I guess I was that pathetic.

9. krýsuvík's rating of the film Wild

Incredible soundtrack; I've had it on constant repeat since the film came out. The way the music was edited into and around Cheryl's memories and hike is so beautiful (and kind of haunting).

10. apriccot's rating of the film Wild

cheryl is such a beautiful woman

11. Ayinde Anderson's rating of the film Wild

Performance was good, I just wasn't immersed in the filmmaking

12. Setya Rahmah's rating of the film Wild

13. bitterMoo's rating of the film Wild

14. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film Wild

15. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Wild

Wir erleben Cheryl Strayed am tiefsten Punkt ihrer dreimonatigen 1100 Kilometer langen Wanderung entlang des Pacific Crest Pfades, ganz allein. Ihre Füsse sind blutig, einen zersplitterten Nagel muss sie abtrennen. Cheryl schreit qualvoll, wie im Todeskampf... Die ganze Rezension gibts auf cinegeek.de und die grossartigsten Survival Filme

16. caitlin.f's rating of the film Wild

17. Rita Alexandra's rating of the film Wild

What a journey. Reese is amazing,

18. Julia Lesmister's rating of the film Wild

There are many things to love about this film - for me, the sound editing is something special.

19. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Wild

Witherspoon gives her best performance

20. k t's rating of the film Wild

Reminds me of those lame romantic novels about women who suffered at first and then found themselves strong in the end with lots of good looking guys that don't interest them n so on. Not really realistic portrayal of hikers. And this bullshit about very few women hikers. Jee. What a crap.

21. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film Wild

I guess it's easy to compare this to "Into the Wild", but the fact is they're actually not similar; which is a shame because "Wild" is no where near as satisfying as "Into the Wild". I admire some of what this film does, but then it just ends without a big enough payoff in my opinion. The most I've liked Witherspoon though.

22. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Wild

i sadly couldn't feel the movie & the trip doesn't look that hard - but it was, if you read the real story.

23. Gustavo Razera's rating of the film Wild

Our past makes us who we are, mistakes, guilt and all. A hard lesson, a serenely inspirational biopic.

24. Ale/M's rating of the film Wild