1. Edna Sweetlove's rating of the film Wilde

*** for the film. ***** for Jude Law's smooth naked buttocks. Children of all ages will thank the heavens that Stephen Fry didn't show us his.

2. Mariana Narciso's rating of the film Wilde

3. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Wilde

7/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-20u

4. Pedro Ponte's rating of the film Wilde

In which Stephen Fry plays (beautifully) Oscar Wilde and the rest sort of becomes secondary.

5. Laura Hilton-Smith's rating of the film Wilde

No.15 - An amazing performance by Stephen Fry and an interesting biopic that shows a sensitive and caring Wilde.

6. Burcu's rating of the film Wilde

" In this life there are only two tragedies. One is not getting what one wants. The other is getting it. "

7. pluviosity's rating of the film Wilde

amazing performance(s), amazing costume..

8. Diana Bulzan's rating of the film Wilde

Mubi should have a button for: I tried to watch this...

9. Caden Cotard's rating of the film Wilde

A fairly conventional biopic saved by multiple brilliant performances (especially by Fry and Sheen). Unfortunately, the movie (and its writer) can't live up to Wilde himself, but that doesn't matter. Fry captures him so perfectly that you may forget you're watching a movie. And then you realize you are, once again, once Ioan Gruffudd starts to try to act.

10. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Wilde

A somewhat heavy handed approach to a gossamer light wit. Nevertheless it's compently assembled and provides as neat a summary of late Wilde as the interested might ever need know.

11. Diarmuid's rating of the film Wilde

Falls into the trap of so many biopics where the creative talent (in this case the genius) takes second place to the plot of the film. What's missing from this film is Wilde the writer. We see snippets of his plays and some quotes from his work, but the film gives no sense of his relevance as a writer or of his creative process.