1. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Willow Creek

The real BWP-remake. The horror is outside the screen, it's in ears.

2. konijns's rating of the film Willow Creek

would give this 0 stars if I could

3. dave gunn's rating of the film Willow Creek

A Bobcat Blair Witch Project. Certainly a good contribution to the found footage genre, but a little too slow a burn with inadequate pay-off. Plus, I hate the couple in this.

4. Gustavo Razera's rating of the film Willow Creek

The amount of time dedicated to exposition and set-up is not proportional to the few (though efficient) scares that follow. Plus, there's the usual problem with horror outings like this: the characters are dumb and/or irksome. Its sound effects scare tactics are very reminiscent of The Blair Witch Project.

5. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Willow Creek

6. Diego Carrera's rating of the film Willow Creek

7. Ash's rating of the film Willow Creek

Worth a watch, definitely for the hilarious jokes and creepy build-ups. Was disappointed with the abrupt ending though...

8. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film Willow Creek

Actually nothing happens till the last 20 minutes, which was just OK in my view. Not scary, not tense...I like the found footage style, but this one is quite disappointing, and boring.

9. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Willow Creek

Una película respetable. A pesar de que "Willow creek" obedece a las mismás dinámicas del found footage de terror, tiene una personalidad propia al aguantar el (des)encuentro ante las criaturas que merodean. Es a valorar además su decisión por evadir ese encaramiento con los monstruos. Al ser una película de bajo costo, apelar a la tecnología digital lo libró de un posible y seguro desastre.

10. swordofdoom's rating of the film Willow Creek

Hits where it aims and living only about 30 min. From Willow Creek I'll confirm that it captures a sense of the place. Thumbs up.

11. TheotherJones's rating of the film Willow Creek

So little happens. Go watch Exists instead, which is another Bigfoot found footage film by one of the Blair Witch creators. That one has some really good stuff in it. This one doesn't.

12. Polyglot's rating of the film Willow Creek

Harry and the Hendersons 2: The Blair Witch Project.

13. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Willow Creek

Good found footage with a nice blend of light comedy and white knuckle terror. The leading actors work like a charm throughout and the direction is fast, loose and fun. The final reel brings both menace and terror which is a nice pay off after the light and humorous tone that preceeds it., Recommended if you want something unassuming yet engrossing.

14. Violins By Night's rating of the film Willow Creek

Those last 20 minutes... sheesh!

15. delbertgrady's rating of the film Willow Creek

Nothing much happens until a few minutes from the end. Vague.

16. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Willow Creek

I found Alexie Gilmore’s performance convincing, but regarding this Big Foot, I’m definitely a non-believer. (2.5 stars)

17. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Willow Creek

Second viewing (6/29/2014): The movie's been edited since I first saw it - and not for the better, I think. It's still very good, but there's some crucial information that's missing now which leaves the ending more perplexing and less frightening. http://letterboxd.com/mharbour/films/diary/