1. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Willow

(...)so wie die übrigen Effekte. Sie werden aber nicht von einer starken Geschichte unterstützt. Keiner der Charaktere in Willow ist aufregend. Selbst der Drachen kann keine Spannung aufkommen lassen - wie auch, wenn alles aus anderen Filmen abgepaust wurde? Das hier ist kein wunderbarer Fantasy Traum. Eher einer, aus dem man erwacht, ohne etwas davon zu behalten. (Dazu gibts unsere Film List Fantasy 80s cinegeek.de

2. James Mackin's rating of the film Willow

If you like fantasy, you'll like this. I don't like fantasy.

3. Pedro's rating of the film Willow

4 stars because of personal experience. One of my childhood movies that brought me some good nostalgic memories, besides being a very decent and entertaining movie for its time.

4. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Willow

It's odd to see how Howard got to work with Lucas once again after AMERICAN GRAFFITI on this fantasy epic. Filled with amazing special effects (thanks to ILM), Horner's thrilling score, Kilmer joining in the cast - enteratining & magical enough to keep the film going as for to think of it if Lucas was retelling Tolken (but one that cannot be overlooked). May the magic be with you. 4/5

5. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Willow

Kendine özgü masalsı anlatımıyla ve rahatlatıcı müzikleriyle ortalama bir fantastik deneyim. Karakterler izleyicilerin sevebileceği şekilde yaratılmış. Görsel efektleri yılına göre daha iyi olabilirmiş. 7,1/10

6. film_lies101's rating of the film Willow

I haven't seen this in ages, wonder if it still holds up?

7. samba direito's rating of the film Willow

8. chad bentley's rating of the film Willow

Oh Willow. He's so small yet he tries so big. He saves that cute little baby atleast once a year for me armed only with a bag of acorns, a crooked old stick and a heart of gold. Kiyaaaaaaahhhhh!!!

9. (arc)'s rating of the film Willow

Warwick Davis is awesome. i grew up watching this. my love is here to stay.

10. Marcus Killerby's rating of the film Willow

I was incredibly underwhelmed for almost the entirety of the film, and it is a long film for what is essentially a rehash of far better fantasy films... But with about 30 minutes to go this film finally seems to have a sense of imagination and improves immeasurably. It seems as if they blew the entire budget on the last half. Props too for a cast mostly made of dwarves... 3 stars

11. Victor-André's rating of the film Willow

Thousands fairy tales are in this movie. Recommanded to children

12. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Willow

Yes, Willow's screenplay is made of a dozen European fairy tales smartly dissected and yes, Val Kilmer's character is a Han Solo clone. Now, 25 years later, the film is still way better than most of the horrors vomited by Hollywood every month. Recommended.

13. J. O.'s rating of the film Willow

Standard sword-and-sorcery storytelling with a very compelling cast of dwarfs. Some very fun sequences and very eclectic locations livened what could have been a lagging pace. Ultimately, it is worth revisiting if you've never had the pleasure - but, its charm is limited.

14. Sean's rating of the film Willow

This is a childhood film for me, I saw it in theatres when it came out. It maybe a little silly fantasy film but I quite enjoy it. It's fun and has some pretty decent action in it, Val Kilmer is also one of the best things about it.

15. floserber's rating of the film Willow

I loved this movie when i was a kid, i tried to watch it again few weeks ago, and i couldn't make it to the end, the cinematography is too awful, like a bad TV film... like a Ron Howard's film!