1. ninchok's rating of the film Window Water Baby Moving

Oh you know how they say that this is art and how this PRAISES the female body. But let's face it this is perversion at its best. I mean you could very similarly try and film a tomato in this manner and still result in something as horrible as this "film" here.

2. toty's rating of the film Window Water Baby Moving

3. arcondicionado's rating of the film Window Water Baby Moving

i would've liked it better if he hadn't filmed himself and awkwardly thrown it there

4. Jérémy Poirier's rating of the film Window Water Baby Moving

5. MisterColo93's rating of the film Window Water Baby Moving

6. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Window Water Baby Moving

7. Log Lady's rating of the film Window Water Baby Moving

The beautiful colors together with the editing create something almost otherworldly. The ethereal and personal quality make it hard to not like it as a film, but it does nothing for me in terms of changing my mind about the brutality of childbirth or my reluctance to experience it myself. Not a fan of blood and guts in real life, nor seeing anything burst from anyone's vagina. Made me slightly queasy.

8. Aardsy's rating of the film Window Water Baby Moving

I shouldn’t have been eating a sandwich.

9. Ghostman's rating of the film Window Water Baby Moving

10. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Window Water Baby Moving

11. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Window Water Baby Moving

One of the most absolutely beautiful things I've ever seen. This to me first time defined the words - visual poetry..

12. B o g d a n's rating of the film Window Water Baby Moving

13. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film Window Water Baby Moving

14. HSBilly's rating of the film Window Water Baby Moving

the scream of the mother and her baby is nightmarish.

15. Pedro Roma's rating of the film Window Water Baby Moving

16. Chichago_'s rating of the film Window Water Baby Moving

An interesting way to document the birth of his first child.

17. AdrianM.'s rating of the film Window Water Baby Moving

18. Samuel T.'s rating of the film Window Water Baby Moving

19. DSPRKY's rating of the film Window Water Baby Moving

20. TheCentralRuhr's rating of the film Window Water Baby Moving

Reviews that equate this film to a plain-and-simple recording of a live birth are hardly grasping the illustrative editing Brakhage uses to contrast the physical action of childbirth with a metaphysical interpretation of life and spirituality.

21. matty5190's rating of the film Window Water Baby Moving

Brakhage films the birth of his first child and so much more. A perfect 13 minutes.

22. Moshi's rating of the film Window Water Baby Moving

this really gave me PTSD

23. MS1915's rating of the film Window Water Baby Moving

I thought this film was fantastic. Stan Brakhage takes a subject not many others would consider one of cinematic potential and turns it into something both moving and artistic. It is is captured in such a way that it shows how beautiful creation really is (in both the film and existential aspect).

24. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Window Water Baby Moving

★★★★ welcome to the real world.