1. Beatriz Félix's rating of the film Wings of Desire

it haunts me like a poem i have read several times and the words flow eagerly, constantly, in the back of my mind. every time i listen to "The Carny" I see Marion laying in her bed very clearly and can feel her very solitude and doubtness. Nick Cave is an angel, not in the picture but in real life certainly

2. xer vokun's rating of the film Wings of Desire

Fallen angels, monochrome Germany and low-fi Cave what's not to like?

3. Elena's rating of the film Wings of Desire

I'll never forget the rooftop scene and, of course, Nick Cave's cameo

4. senitree's rating of the film Wings of Desire

Of course words are unnecessary after this. But how could I express my gratitude on this simple and full masterpiece?

5. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Wings of Desire

6. Boyuan123's rating of the film Wings of Desire

OMG THIS IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!! HUMANIST-FILMS FOR THE WIN!!!

7. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Wings of Desire

8. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Wings of Desire

Angels exist, and they're sad German men with ponytails. Not so much a story as a silent era "city symphony", Wings of Desire grapples with German history from Caligari to Hitler to beyond, and often times the only thing that saves it from annoyingly inert philosophizing is the beauty of Wenders asking "what would Murnau do?" The final coup: a use of color that that makes a worn-down Berlin alive with enchantment.

9. MisterColo93's rating of the film Wings of Desire

10. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Wings of Desire

11. do Brunet's rating of the film Wings of Desire

si grande poésie qu'heureuse je fut de découvrir en le voyant de nouveau à quel point ce film a influencé mon propre travail.

12. fada19's rating of the film Wings of Desire

Chef d'oeuvre merci Mr Wenders

13. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film Wings of Desire

14. Latias's rating of the film Wings of Desire

Too dull for me. Do not understand the love between the angle and the girl.

15. Daniel Gamito Marques's rating of the film Wings of Desire

This may well be the most beautiful film that has ever been made. I have never seen such intimate, delicate and refined poetry made into film.

16. Kamran's rating of the film Wings of Desire

http://bit.ly/2oZHfgv: A Misstep in Film History: Wim Wenders Wings of Desire and Its Masterpiece Status What this film does best is gesture at something spiritually significant which the viewer inherently understands and thus conjures on their own. And for this reason its viewing will be remembered with pleasure in spite of its failures. 72/100 – Good.

17. João Martins's rating of the film Wings of Desire

Looking through a live that you could be living while no one notices you and your loneliness, can be pretty hard and painful. Specially if you are always questioning your purpose in the world. Bruno Ganz does it so accurately that you can't avoid thinking about yourself. Philosophically and melancholically well done, Win Wenders.

18. MistaRichard's rating of the film Wings of Desire

An experience very difficult to describe. Contemplative and introspective above all; yet never remote or unapproachable, but rather tender and warm... Ganz and Falk are terrific. "Als das kind, kind war..."

19. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Wings of Desire

More fun than it looks, what with Nick Cave and Peter Falk playing himself. Some moments of greatness, and flawless cinematography, but the tone was a little wavering and unsure at times.

20. aliasgenius's rating of the film Wings of Desire

3.5/5 Didn't resonate with me as much as it does for many others. But ❤ Peter Falk.

21. D Rhino's rating of the film Wings of Desire

A Magnificent flight of the Soul and Poetry!

22. Luca Angelini's rating of the film Wings of Desire

23. gld48's rating of the film Wings of Desire

Poignant and graceful. Peter Falk is fantastic as is Bruno Ganz. The library scene stands out.

24. arcondicionado's rating of the film Wings of Desire

rewatched. probably my favourite film of all time.