1. Daniel's rating of the film Wings of Desire

2. Adam Laurence Pitt's rating of the film Wings of Desire

3. Renton47's rating of the film Wings of Desire

A formative film, I am pleased to discover that Wings has lost none of its power to move me. Through the most simple acts of grace it yearns for a return to childlike innocence before ultimately pivoting on an act resembling the departure from purity. Doing so reminds me that we will always be repeating our mistakes with the greatest hopes of transcendence in our hearts.

4. Silvoieski's rating of the film Wings of Desire

"Wals das kind kind was", Humans, Extra-Humans and Angels keep being that kid that reflects about the time of being a kid. The innocence of childhood is the formula to the salvation from the dark world where man built infinite borders.

5. Pedro Ramos's rating of the film Wings of Desire

6. Michael H. CLAES's rating of the film Wings of Desire

WENDERS revisits Berlin 30 years later === https://www.arte.tv/fr/videos/078727-065-A/invitation-au-voyage/

7. Masoud Einabadi's rating of the film Wings of Desire

8. ceknklsn's rating of the film Wings of Desire

89/100 (Bravo mubi sonunda hak eden bir filme yüksek puan verdiniz. Onun dışında filmde çok fazla kusur aramak mantıksız. Samimiyetine, ruhuna, atmosferine kapılın. Anı yaşayın.)

9. diiiiogorocha's rating of the film Wings of Desire

Perfect movie and it has Nick Cave so... yeah, perfect

10. Z-666's rating of the film Wings of Desire

11. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Wings of Desire

4.6 stars. D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Only watch it when/if you're in love though. If I watched it right now while I'm terminally single I'd probably hate it. But still, it makes you want to love the world. Maybe that comes from a place of material privilege, but the film's vision of Berlin is far more honest, open and less cosy than, say, that of Amélie Paris. A film for dreamers and Nick Cave fans alike!

12. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Wings of Desire

8.5/10, my review: https://wp.me/p1eXom-3tI “the film holds dear in its heart the most elemental sensation of being alive, and formulates a lucid message to mankind’s inescapable pathos, a knockout, through and through."

13. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Wings of Desire

14. Sơn Phước's rating of the film Wings of Desire

A city of sadness. A world of loneliness.

15. tri ...'s rating of the film Wings of Desire

16. Guy Grand's rating of the film Wings of Desire

My personal favorite film, a very strong philosophical message, and the most poetic screenplay of all time.

17. Chearth's rating of the film Wings of Desire

18. The Tsundokuist's rating of the film Wings of Desire

Avante-garde “It’s a Wonderful Life” with a 1980s music video sensibility. Somewhat redeemed by a decent amount of Nick Cave and some über-cool Berlin locations.

19. Jonathan Smith's rating of the film Wings of Desire

As a eulogy to a city & its people, Berlin specifically, 'Wings of Desire' is a majestic journey. From the view of the outsider, in this case ponytailed angels, the drab concrete buildings & everyday trivialities take on a sense of sheer wonder. Wenders' vision stutters as the unconvincing romance takes hold & pretentious waffle spouts too readily. Inconsistent as a narrative, but marvellous as a cinematic spectacle.

20. Brendan's rating of the film Wings of Desire

A film that for the last 25 or so years I've nodded in agreement when people have said "great film", and now that I finally see it, it turns out to be quite dull.

21. captainfez's rating of the film Wings of Desire

22. claire evans's rating of the film Wings of Desire

I saw this back in 1987 and felt it was pretentious, but even at the time I knew I was probably being unfair. It is a bit pretentious, but I'm glad I rewatched it this evening because it is so beautiful. My favourite moment is when he comes out of the junk shop in his new clothes - a beautiful instance of being a human.

23. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film Wings of Desire

I don't know what I just watched, but it was singular and had the effect of cleansing my soul. Proustian in theme, it reminds us to be content even with just our existence and the small pleasures of a hot coffee in cold hands, to our own blood.

24. namsai k.'s rating of the film Wings of Desire