1. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Winnie the Pooh

better than many shitty animations made by pixar and dreamworks in the last 5 years.

2. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film Winnie the Pooh

The best film of Disney Animation Studios since THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE-DAME, it's lovely, heartwarming and what THE PEANUTS MOVIE should have been.

3. Marina C.'s rating of the film Winnie the Pooh

The softest film Disney has produced in years. It's funny, light, beautifully animated, full of gentleness and still so great.

4. T-Cruise's rating of the film Winnie the Pooh

Pooh Pooh face is a self-absorbed ass

5. f-nanda's rating of the film Winnie the Pooh

6. Rock and Bull's rating of the film Winnie the Pooh

7. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Winnie the Pooh

Winnie the Pooh has been used as children merchandising for a long time, but there's something quite mature in this movie.

8. Jordan Towles's rating of the film Winnie the Pooh

I wanted to love this film more but it stops short of 60 minutes, and that really disappointed me. What is here is fantastic, but I wanted more of it, and sadly we don't get that.

9. makeyourself85's rating of the film Winnie the Pooh

Good film. But is it me or did the Pooh character felt like watching Homer Simpson?

10. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film Winnie the Pooh

cute cute really love this >.<

11. Tigrão's rating of the film Winnie the Pooh

12. All Is Grace's rating of the film Winnie the Pooh

its a 50 minutes movie with 10 minutes of ending credits... But I love it.

13. Jacob McKinley's rating of the film Winnie the Pooh

A simply stunning tribute to being a kid again, for children of all ages.

14. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film Winnie the Pooh

A simple and sweet natured throwback that finds Pooh and the gang searching for Eeyore's lost tail, when their best friend Christopher Robin goes missing. Gets by on nostalgia for the most part, but it's endlessly charming. A light, old-fashioned pleasure.

15. AlexanderKR's rating of the film Winnie the Pooh

16. Ryan M.'s rating of the film Winnie the Pooh

I dare you to watch this without smiling. If you succeed, I assume you have no soul. A nostalgic, and quite funny piece of family entertainment.

17. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Winnie the Pooh

Fantastic. Simply fantastic. The side of Disney not seen in years. This amazing, nostalgic, gentle, lively, and innocent journey takes up little time but kisses your sould gently. The best animated film of the year.

18. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Winnie the Pooh

Both simple in ambition & hilarious in execution, this nostalgic update of Milne's beloved characters is a delight for parents and children alike. It takes the essence of the characters, treats them w/ respect, & plays with them in a meta-way. For all it's short running time & updated tunes, this is a delight & a perfect candidate for a 1st movie for a very young child.

19. pluviosity's rating of the film Winnie the Pooh

the only disappointing thing is this piece of amazingness is too short!

20. Jurga's rating of the film Winnie the Pooh

Still wounderfull... nostalgia! there's so much goodnes :)

21. Winrit's rating of the film Winnie the Pooh

Sweet, joyful, and funny.

22. Amy's rating of the film Winnie the Pooh

Why does Pooh's tummy rumble like a Tigger? xD And that was the most fun credits I've sat through in a while. :)

23. Mikhael Tarigan's rating of the film Winnie the Pooh

Sorry Rango, but this one is the best animation this year so far.

24. SALESK's rating of the film Winnie the Pooh

Charming and sweetly nostalgia, though probably most effective for very young children.