1. falso doku's rating of the film Winter on Fire: Ukraine's Fight for Freedom

por qué estados unidos/netflix apoya la realización de un documental como este y lo viraliza. la duda punk

2. Babak Geranfar's rating of the film Winter on Fire: Ukraine's Fight for Freedom

The most compelling documentary of the year: Insightful and breathtaking. A good match for "Look of Silence", to draw the road map of our never ending fight for freedom!

3. s.birowo's rating of the film Winter on Fire: Ukraine's Fight for Freedom

Powerful and exasperating documentary

4. -REM-'s rating of the film Winter on Fire: Ukraine's Fight for Freedom

5. sputnixed's rating of the film Winter on Fire: Ukraine's Fight for Freedom

glory to the ukraine! glory to the heroes! thank you maidan.

6. jooley's rating of the film Winter on Fire: Ukraine's Fight for Freedom

Alternatively sickening and uplifting, very very powerful footage. Focuses on the protesters, with an unflinching front line view of their brave stand against their government's henchmen, leaving it to the audience to ponder why and how these things can happen in modern democratic states.

7. Jimmi HRS's rating of the film Winter on Fire: Ukraine's Fight for Freedom

A harrowing documentary that helped to demystify the Ukrainian Revolution for me. I have to say nothing moves and inspires me more than when people stand up for their civil liberties and what they believe in. Despite the odds stacked against them the Ukrainian people fought for their freedom, and this film really does honour their bravery and resilience. A true testament to them, and the human spirit.

8. Sara Castro's rating of the film Winter on Fire: Ukraine's Fight for Freedom

What an incredibly brave group of people. An essential documentary.

9. Calu.'s rating of the film Winter on Fire: Ukraine's Fight for Freedom

I didn't remember I had feelings until this. So touching and powerful. It left me with so many messages. One of the best documentaries I've seen lately. Claps.

10. Jose Antônio Pelegrini Jr.'s rating of the film Winter on Fire: Ukraine's Fight for Freedom

I also didn't know the extent of violence and number of casualties in Kiev. Great documentary.

11. msmichel's rating of the film Winter on Fire: Ukraine's Fight for Freedom

An exceptionally well made and crafted documentary from Evgeny Afineevsky that examines the 93 days of the Ukrainian uprising at Maidan. Boasting exceptional skills behind the camera and excellent use of graphics the film is able to convey the understanding of the struggle and its toll. The film also shines as an example of the power of an united people to provoke change. Oscar nominated for a reason.

12. Linda's rating of the film Winter on Fire: Ukraine's Fight for Freedom

breathtaking documentary about the Maidan. when it happened I watched the news of course but I wasn't really aware of the many casualties, deaths and wounded the Ukranian people suffered. I am sure the news didn't show the severity of those demonstrations. Oscar nomination absolutely deserved. Everyone should watch this!

13. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Winter on Fire: Ukraine's Fight for Freedom

I don't know what to say. But please, please, watch it.

14. Ayinde Anderson's rating of the film Winter on Fire: Ukraine's Fight for Freedom

Extremely visceral doc. Modern technology has allowed the viewer to experience what it was like to be a part of that moment just a few short years ago.

15. Benjamin Bland's rating of the film Winter on Fire: Ukraine's Fight for Freedom

Excellent filmmaking - revealing what these events were really about: an extraordinary cross-section of Ukrainians coming together to ignore social, political, ethnic and religious boundaries in response to repression. Powerful. Would be a worthy Oscar winner. [Only downside is the rubbish American voiceover at the beginning and that it ignores geo-political complexities of UK-EU-US-RU relations but minor quibbles.]

16. E. Devin Vander Meulen II's rating of the film Winter on Fire: Ukraine's Fight for Freedom

One of the most powerful and moving documentaries I have seen in some time. Possibly one sided though.

17. saitosouta's rating of the film Winter on Fire: Ukraine's Fight for Freedom

I stand for myself, We stand for ourselves. Most provocative & powerful documentary I've ever seen in 2015.