1. 1001X's rating of the film Winter's Tale

2. Adriana's rating of the film Winter's Tale

3. GaryS's rating of the film Winter's Tale

"Don't know who's more foolish; The horse who won't listen to his master or the master who listens to his horse." - Peter Lake

4. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Winter's Tale

This is what happens when you give 60 million to a student film. And yes, I did look up the budget. I needed to know how much incoherent shit costs these days. Even with Will Smith taking his true form as Lucifer and Russell Crowe's insanely awful Irish accent that should have caused Collin Farrell to murder him during the course of filming, yet tragically didn't, this is the worst fucking movie I've ever seen.

5. Catherine Krummey's rating of the film Winter's Tale

I only saw this because of Colin Farrell's appearance in it, and he is indeed the only reason to watch it.

6. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Winter's Tale

It makes me really mad to see a turd of a movie on mubi and not seeing movies like, oh I don't know, let's say Civil War on Drugs. Come on mubi guys. Like the makeover wasn't traumatic enough..

7. Luz Sabina's rating of the film Winter's Tale

I remember that someone told me that movie was not bad...I am going to pay attention carefully from now on...this movie is horrible.

8. yigitpinarbasi's rating of the film Winter's Tale

Why I watched it, don't know.

9. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Winter's Tale

10. idon'tknow..'s rating of the film Winter's Tale

11. Luca Taurini's rating of the film Winter's Tale

Se non fosse per qualche tecnicismo apprezzabile la pellicola risulterebbe totalmente anonima, 2*

12. Michelle Martinez's rating of the film Winter's Tale

very unique story. Not what I was expecting to turn out but a pleasant surprise.

13. Ethan's rating of the film Winter's Tale

Interesting story and concept but miscast in a lot of ways. Russell Crowe is the best part of this film. These are great actors that deserved better material.