1. ryan brennan's rating of the film Wish I Was Here

Braff takes a large swing here trying to wrestle with ideas such as religion, life, death, dreams, responsibilities, parenthood, and marriage. Braff’s mistake with Wish I Was Here was trying to place them all in one film and not exploring any of them with enough attention to reach an expressive / consequential conclusion. The viewer is ultimately left with hollow strains of a story that amount to little emotionally.

2. ughchenausea's rating of the film Wish I Was Here

3. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Wish I Was Here

Die Leute waren sauer über Zach Braff. Zuerst gabs eine Gegenreaktion zu seinem viel umjubeltem Debüt. Zehn Jahre später machte Braff durch eine Crowdfunding Kampagne von sich aufmerksam. Niemand wollte die Fortsetzung seines Debüts bezahlen also wandte er sich an die Fans... die ganze Rezension plus weitere Indie Komödien gibts auf cinegeek.de

4. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Wish I Was Here

aff. No final não se consegue perceber se Zach Braff realmente tentava fazer algo diferente com um assunto comum ou apenas tentou agradar a todos. Cenas demasiado forçadas, a puxar a lágrima, a pedir ao público para se ligar. Afinal é uma história sincera ou uma história "bonita"? Há, no entanto, algo que acaba por passar. 3 estrelas forçadas.

5. Sin título.'s rating of the film Wish I Was Here

Búsqueda de sentido en el fracaso, muy similar a esas historias donde el perdedor de pronto se topa con la gran oportunidad de su vida y todo mejora gigantescamente, sólo que en este caso esas oportunidades se presentan como mediocres conciliaciones familiares y patéticas confrontaciones a los problemas de la vida adulta. El error aquí reside en tratar de mostrar el carácter edificante de la adolescencia tardía.

6. Lars Åndheim's rating of the film Wish I Was Here

The film equivalent of the "indie rock" they play at H&M.

7. Ricky Robertson Jr.'s rating of the film Wish I Was Here

It's not as gray & depressing or quite as intentionally quirky as Garden State, but it's a similar (though more grown up) kind of story about being stuck in life and finding out what it's all about and moving forward. The quirky situations still felt heavy-handed at times, but it was cleverly written, sad, but hopeful & moving, and sneakily funny. It left me feeling inspired and I appreciate when a film can do that.

8. Linda's rating of the film Wish I Was Here

2.5 - it was ok. not a big fan of Zach Braff anf not sure if Kate Hudson's acting was any good in this one. I love Mindy Patinkin though!

9. sekerteyze's rating of the film Wish I Was Here

10. yigitpinarbasi's rating of the film Wish I Was Here

I love Zack and his movies. Little but great ideas in there. For example that contact lens thing or Grace's present for her Grandfather. This kind of things make me happy and feel hope.

11. Francisco Mouraz's rating of the film Wish I Was Here

12. Daniel Iván's rating of the film Wish I Was Here

When it comes to human stories, it is so easy to fall into mawkishness and over-sensitivity. This movie does not, and uses a somehow commonly used philosophical question (the confrontation of the child against the parents) to portray some of the modern forms of dysfunctional happiness. Great acting, great directing, great cinematography. Bravo!

13. fardian's rating of the film Wish I Was Here

14. nargs_au's rating of the film Wish I Was Here

Don't go into this film expecting Garden State, it's an entirely different film.

15. glitchedplant's rating of the film Wish I Was Here

proof that i should never trust others when it comes to reviews. everything about this felt real & personal. the OST made those little moments even more beautiful, all characters were equally important and the kids were brilliant.

16. Barkın Bulutbeyaz's rating of the film Wish I Was Here

17. João Vuvu's rating of the film Wish I Was Here

Tentei dar uma segunda estrela por respeito a Scrubs, mas não deu. r.i,p Zach Braff

18. Catarina Silva's rating of the film Wish I Was Here

19. vicentmara@gmail.com's rating of the film Wish I Was Here

It had everything to be great but was just ok.

20. seakat's rating of the film Wish I Was Here

21. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Wish I Was Here

Wish I would wish to be there.

22. ABVH's rating of the film Wish I Was Here

Life, death, family, midlife crisis...all done before, and done better than here, still, it has it's moments.

23. crushedbones's rating of the film Wish I Was Here

"Nothing in life will call upon us to be more courageous than facing the fact that it ends. But on the other side of heartbreak is wisdom."

24. Rocketeam's rating of the film Wish I Was Here

Good, but could have been so much more without the "indie" gimmicks.