1. Graf von Zahl's rating of the film With Blood on My Hands: Pusher II

Lovely mix of conscience, clumsiness and brutality

2. Balthaz21's rating of the film With Blood on My Hands: Pusher II

3. Stefan Stefan's rating of the film With Blood on My Hands: Pusher II

4. Philippe P. Marchetti's rating of the film With Blood on My Hands: Pusher II

My favorite Mads Mikkelsen movie. The last scene is fantastic.

5. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film With Blood on My Hands: Pusher II

mikkelsen does an outstanding job as tonny, a man destined to fail. by the end, you can't help but cheer for him

6. John's rating of the film With Blood on My Hands: Pusher II

The best of the trilogy. While following any old Mads' character seems like a no brainer now, considering his character's lack of importance in the first film, that was a clever choice in itself. You don't often get to follow that guy, letalone revisit him, then we're rewarded with Mads F'n Mikkelsen driving a film with a phenomenal performance.

7. Enkiled's rating of the film With Blood on My Hands: Pusher II

Posh isolation, the movie.

8. ANGSTZUSTAND's rating of the film With Blood on My Hands: Pusher II

9. klofter's rating of the film With Blood on My Hands: Pusher II

Better than the original! A good case study of misguided and angry masculinity. Mads gives a stellar performance and the plot steamrolls ahead enough that one doesn't pause on the rather poor cinematography and thinly drawn character, especially female characters ("I just want money from you for the next 18 years"). All in all though, a solid genre offering.

10. Pline K's rating of the film With Blood on My Hands: Pusher II

Better than the first one. Mads Mikkelsen is amazing. Feeling so sorry for Tonny. Man, his world is full of idiots.

11. koschka's rating of the film With Blood on My Hands: Pusher II

As good as the first one, or maybe better. Really liked the plot.. it was very compelling. These strong colors created such a special atmosphere - a very brutal story presented in a very beautiful way!

12. Robert Peters-Gehrke's rating of the film With Blood on My Hands: Pusher II

Pusher I was a pretty pointless exercise in nihilistic violence, this film is way better not because direction and script improved but because of Mads Mikkelsen who shows Tonny, the clueless small-time, crook as a desperate, lonely boy looking for salvation in a world without any value. A devastatingly good performance.

13. Lucas Almeida's rating of the film With Blood on My Hands: Pusher II

Near perfection. Not better than the first one and for me, the weakest movie of the the trilogy. But just because it's the weakest, doesn't mean it's bad.

14. Soki's rating of the film With Blood on My Hands: Pusher II

From a foolish sidekick to an insanely interesting and deep character. From a playground to a dramatic stage. The second installment changed in tone and feel and I loved it. Refn and Mikkelsen brought their A-game. Both movies are visually very interesting, while the first one is highly entertaining and a joy ride, the second sticks to you.

15. Arf's rating of the film With Blood on My Hands: Pusher II

mamma mia che bomba, mi ha coinvolto molto di piĆ¹ rispetto al primo capitolo, non posso che aspettarmi un finale grandioso

16. Marcelo Fornari's rating of the film With Blood on My Hands: Pusher II

17. Absentia's rating of the film With Blood on My Hands: Pusher II

18. suede's rating of the film With Blood on My Hands: Pusher II

About loserdom and the utter degeneracy of family life in a criminal milieu. Mikkelsen plays a borderline-moronic, basically good-hearted criminal who stumbles from one shithole to the next, constantly getting disrespected and taken advantage of, and trying to obtain some recognition from his father. 5.5/10. The title's a misnomer (think: LOSER, not "PUSHER II").

19. Giovanni Maroli's rating of the film With Blood on My Hands: Pusher II

Refn seems to be more interested in showing the deplorable lifestyle of his characters instead of reasoning about the relationship between individualism and crime - as in the first episode. Tons of drugs, sex and rock'n'roll, but the load of violence is clearly reduced. Which could seem more "reflexive", but is definetly less interesting.

20. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film With Blood on My Hands: Pusher II

Aimless first acts are saved by those last scenes. Tonny is a great character. Pusher II, still dark and raw, even though you can spot slight touches of the modern Refn here. Recommended. I liked going back to these characters, actually, the trilogy is really growing on me.

21. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film With Blood on My Hands: Pusher II

What a follow up! The tone of the first one is intact but I think this movie has more humanity than the first one. I really liked the theme of fatherhood and family and Mikkelsen really gives a heartbreaking performance of man born to lose.

22. Alin Negutoiu's rating of the film With Blood on My Hands: Pusher II