1. Aardsy's rating of the film Withnail & I

Last island of beauty in the world.

2. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Withnail & I

Just a wonderful thing. Touched some of the most delightful aspects of my anglophilia. Touching, funny, endearing. Grant and McGann are great, as is Richard Griffiths. Goddamn there’s nothing not to like about this movie.

3. Rob Horsfall's rating of the film Withnail & I

Can watch this film over and over again and never get bored. Love it! Not really about anything. Fantastic acting. Recommended!

4. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film Withnail & I

This piece of UK heritage didn't succeed in impressing me to the level I had expected it to. I really like the locations and the sets, and some of the lines were kinda funny. Nonetheless it just wasn't the hilarious yet dark must-see that people say it is.

5. wiwitaek's rating of the film Withnail & I

sadly, we're all have at least a friend like Withnail and that's exactly what makes this movie everlasting!

6. Jim Fear's rating of the film Withnail & I

7. Marta Donati's rating of the film Withnail & I

'We are not drunks. We are multi millionaires!'

8. James Mackin's rating of the film Withnail & I

"We want the finest wines available to humanity, we want them here and we want them now!"

9. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Withnail & I

I like it, but there's a smug self-satisfaction about the proceedings.

10. helenasestraa's rating of the film Withnail & I

love it, harli this one you cannot miss

11. AALC's rating of the film Withnail & I

I laughed, laughed and laughed. Adorable characters!

12. Joseph Howe's rating of the film Withnail & I

This film works for me. It's a comedy that doesn't have me in stitches but I would happily watch it on repeat because I actually enjoy spending time with these characters

13. -REM-'s rating of the film Withnail & I

14. Xose Manoel Ramos's rating of the film Withnail & I

Coma moitas pelis de culto... o feito que sexa aprecidada en circulos pequenos quere dicir: a moita xente (coma min) non lles pareceu gran cousa

15. Muraki's rating of the film Withnail & I

The last monologue was so heartbreaking.

16. baba lola's rating of the film Withnail & I

17. Strauhs's rating of the film Withnail & I

18. smndvdcl's rating of the film Withnail & I

Deserving of cult status, partly due to this line from Uncle Monty: "Laisse-moi, respirer, longtemps, longtemps, l'odeur de tes cheveux. Oh, Baudelaire. Brings back such memories of Oxford. Oh, Oxford..." Priceless.

19. anschyn's rating of the film Withnail & I

withnail, thanks for the lessons of friendship

20. angelicidea's rating of the film Withnail & I

We want the finest wines available to humanity. And we want them here, and we want them now!

21. DanOffen's rating of the film Withnail & I

Very funny but also with a lot of heart.

22. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Withnail & I

There's a great Rivette film here just struggling to get out. The idea of two actors denied work, who cast themselves in an extended performance, each playing the role that the other expects them to play, could have gone the way of Céline & Julie. It needed more space to trail off, to break from reality, to challenge the characters preconceptions, before coming back down to earth for its crushing final scenes.

23. kian94's rating of the film Withnail & I

we are not drunks,we are multimillionaires...

24. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Withnail & I

Boozing in the morining, sexual harrassment, weakends in the country... A bouffe reminder of college times.

← Previous 1 3 4