1. grotescsetorg's rating of the film Wolf Creek 2

2. João R's rating of the film Wolf Creek 2

Definitely doesn't bring back the savage tone of its precedent - it tries to but fails.

3. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Wolf Creek 2

4. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Wolf Creek 2

Horror di qualità che inquieta molto e rende temibile l'outland australiano. Montaggio ottimo e la regia riesce a mantenere alta la tensione e a disturbare lo spettatore.Effetti speciali artigianali e ottimi. La trama non aggiunge molte novità, ma ha alcune sequenze fantastiche e deliranti.Personaggi poco approfonditi, ma il pazzo, vero protagonista, risulta ottimo, folle e razzista, e ha in sè il peggio dell'umanità

5. Xiu's rating of the film Wolf Creek 2

made it about halfway through

6. JasonAv's rating of the film Wolf Creek 2

7. J. O.'s rating of the film Wolf Creek 2

This sequel certainly seems to polarize fans of the original. After seeing it in high school, I personally found the original to be quite unsettling, despite its gore-over-real-scares approach. A decade later, this sequel hit the right notes for me - it felt like a satire about the first film's acclaim (complete with endless one-liners from Mick). This wholly felt like a pitch-black comedy, and it sorta worked.

8. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Wolf Creek 2

Tone-changing sequel that trades in disturbing nihilism for mainstream action-thrills and a lighter tone. McLean is good at creating a narrative that plays on conventions in the first 2/3, akin to Robert Harmon's The Hitcher. Main problems are while a German couple is properly fleshed out, Ryan Corr is a non-dimensional hero and the last act is the terrible, Saw-esque crap the 1st film wisely avoided.

9. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Wolf Creek 2

Hands down the worst movie I've seen in ages! I really liked the first one and I cannot fathom how they messed this up. What the director serves up here is a frigging parody of everything the first movie accomplished. Utter trash...

10. jxn's rating of the film Wolf Creek 2

pretty sure this movie was actually a dark comedy

11. Maxim Chernykh's rating of the film Wolf Creek 2

OK, maybe Aussie badass Mick Taylor is still the wolf for all of us pigs, but with Wolf Creek-2 filmmaker Greg Mclean just can’t get under my skin as he’d done with exemplary first part.