1. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film Wolf Creek

2. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Wolf Creek

Final episode is the weakest link but still keeping the tension high. no one mentioned Gannicus, lol.

3. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Wolf Creek

The 1st film was fear at its best, but the sequel was a parody that turned the scarier-than-thou Jarrat character into too much of a Freddy Kruger-esque wise-cracking villain. This series first episode is more akin to the sequel, but at least, it has energy and feels like a movie. Yet, the proceeding episodes get increasingly less tense and duller as they get unnecessarily complicated and too drawn out, like bad tv.

4. MXN BWN's rating of the film Wolf Creek

This was total & utter garbage, can't believe I watched in until the end. I really can't put into words how bad this was.

5. Ulrich JARLØV's rating of the film Wolf Creek

I love the Wolf Creek movies, but this was so fucking bad. And why did they feel a need to explain why Mick kills and tortures?! They completely destroyed a great character; in the movies Mick was mythological - no motivation, no reason - and that's what made him scary. And to explain that he had a bad upbringing - to involve Freud in this - was a HUGE mistake. Fuck this series, I will pretend it never happened!.

6. João R's rating of the film Wolf Creek

It promised to be a study of a character but it was often a display of a deranged group of people rather than a tale of revenge by a victim's perspective. They could had made this in a movie's lenght and still fail - only with less time to trap themselves.