1. John Matrix's rating of the film Wolf Warrior 2

It's like Rocky 4 if Stallone was a former Chinese special forces soldier and if instead of fighting a Russian roid machine he went up against an African rebel army to save his trapped countrymen. So I guess it's more like Rambo 2. The scene were Jing uses a fucking bedspring to catch an RPG is the best kind of stupid.

2. HKFanatic's rating of the film Wolf Warrior 2

While I tend to prefer the sleek, "Call of Duty"-esque professionalism of Dante Lam's (quite similar) "Operation Mekong," and part of me is sad that Chinese action cinema had to co-opt Hollywood talent before it received this level of success, at its best "WW2" is like a live-action Looney Tunes with bazookas. Never have so many developing world bystanders had to die to prove the glory of the Chinese military.

3. oldeuboi's rating of the film Wolf Warrior 2

A rare case of sequel better than the original. Yet, still artificial AF.

4. Eastern Film Fans's rating of the film Wolf Warrior 2

Yes you can't keep a good Wolf down, after Wu Jing's first film Wolf Warrior which he also directed, , Wu Jing took our advise and cranked things up for some bloody and action with a nice couple of one on one fight scenes and a helluva lot of bullets, plus no CGI wolves, Good Man review here: http://www.easternfilmfans.co.uk/?p=4649