1. Levent Güçer's rating of the film Womb

3. ughchenausea's rating of the film Womb

4. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Womb

5. camille's rating of the film Womb

6. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Womb

i don't know if this is bullshit or a masterpiece.

7. MJo's rating of the film Womb

8. spiderliliez's rating of the film Womb

Sometimes you come across these dark films that you can't really categorize, and this is one of them. I might have watched this on the wrong day, but it's not exactly a mood booster. It's a fascinating plot, with some pretty disturbing scenes and ideas. Eva Green who can easily give off a sense of mystery to a character was perfect for her role. And as for the film itself, it is downright strange.

9. SBERB's rating of the film Womb

questi sono i pipponi mentali che mi piacciono

10. Tadzio Bonaparte's rating of the film Womb

I had never seen a movie start SO WELL and simply destroy itself in the second half. My three stars are the average of 5 worthy stars for the beginning and hardly 1 star for the end.

11. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film Womb

I don't know what's wrong with this film. The atmosphere is quite poetic. But it makes me bored.

12. nargs_au's rating of the film Womb

Directing was done in a way where scenes would go for longer than normal with no dialogue afterwards which really added time to reflect on what was happening, even tho it was a slow film cause of this, I was drawn into it wondering what was happening next. Story is also unique, overall it's a great film.

13. Cesar Carlevarino's rating of the film Womb

Imperdible, incesto llevado a otro nivel.

14. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Womb

15. Sean's rating of the film Womb

Womb is a slow moving film with quietly spoken dialogue. The acting from the cast is pretty great, including Eva Green. The cinematography was outstanding, it was one of the reasons why I enjoyed the movie. It's definitely a movie that makes you think, what were Rebecca's reasons for cloning her dead lover? I mean what purpose was she after? intriguing concept.

16. calvinyyo's rating of the film Womb

I found the film visually astonishing: the photography, casting, settings and props (specially the wool-natural fabrics and clothing of the characters). And yet, the story is based under a certain 'biologicism' that I don't quite agree with... Is it motherhood a biological thing? Would the clone of a person make the same choices in life? Are the obsessions of a person constant all their lives? (Don't we grow up?)

17. Simon So's rating of the film Womb

18. kurdaitcha's rating of the film Womb

The womb is a kind of ecstatic limbo hosting another kind of awareness (that might have a stronger link with the essence of the universe), where the human soul awaits its delivery to life. It is about the role of cultural determinism in social relationships. In an interview he discusses the importance of the silent socialisation process which takes place in the early stages of growth.The process is invisible and

19. joaomoita's rating of the film Womb

20. João R's rating of the film Womb

Delicate tale of lost love that floats as a sad poem: cold, slow, almost silent & idylic. Structural & visually, is a pure dream. I loved how we didn't need many dialogs to feel each scene. Amazing cast. But I wish I could love this more than I do. My biggest concern is that they only portrayed a physycally passion & left behind the soulful love that would make me drown in this beautiful & emotional story easily.

21. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Womb

Promised much more than it delivered.

22. Jordan Peters's rating of the film Womb

Intriguing and nicely performed, but frustratingly vague and hollow.

23. Hobocop2000's rating of the film Womb

oh wow, dr. who is fucking cassie.

24. Starshine's rating of the film Womb