1. Karina Castro's rating of the film Women Reply: Our Bodies, Our Sex

Formidable! Authentic! Avantgarde! Alla francese!

2. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Women Reply: Our Bodies, Our Sex

je suis unique ok, mais je suis toute les femmes.

3. Daniella Sorrentino's rating of the film Women Reply: Our Bodies, Our Sex

A very interesting retrospective of feminist cinema. It seems a little outdated today (not outdated enough).

4. Victor Gonzalez's rating of the film Women Reply: Our Bodies, Our Sex

5. Philip Oakley's rating of the film Women Reply: Our Bodies, Our Sex

Feminism that all seems rather obvious today, but that is perhaps because of this and similar movements. The occasional shots of a group of men suggest a contrast with the women in an us vs. them mentality which is still very much in existence today but needs to be overcome.

6. bryanvmh's rating of the film Women Reply: Our Bodies, Our Sex

Transmisogyny aside, interesting and entertaining. Varda gets people to say basic things and alter their meanings slightly through repetition to get at universal awareness/identification with the image - women of being objectified by the gaze.

7. B L A N C H E's rating of the film Women Reply: Our Bodies, Our Sex

Des idées en avance sur leur temps qui sont exprimées très clairement et avec beaucoup de créativité.

8. ronny's rating of the film Women Reply: Our Bodies, Our Sex

this man has nothing to say.

9. m00untain's rating of the film Women Reply: Our Bodies, Our Sex

Still lovely as in 1975, still relevant and fun. Girls just wanna have fun-damental human rights.

10. Ritopia's rating of the film Women Reply: Our Bodies, Our Sex

It is impossible to watch this film without our present awareness of issues of intersectionality, or of today's many dubious uses of the female body, also in self-professed 'feminist' projects. Nevertheless, the film is an important glimpse into parts of the second wave mindset and a valuable history lesson for anyone even remotely interested in feminism.

11. Ole Christian Solbakken's rating of the film Women Reply: Our Bodies, Our Sex

12. Caitlin's rating of the film Women Reply: Our Bodies, Our Sex

Some of Varda's feminist work in the 1970s can feel dated (such as "One Sings, The Other Doesn't) but this short film has some nice moments. The one that I found most compelling was the idea that feminism has forced us to reconceptualize what it means to be a woman, therefore, we must also reconceptualize love itself and the relationship between men and women. It's a truly radical, revolutionary idea.

13. averpues's rating of the film Women Reply: Our Bodies, Our Sex

Even nowadays we are far from gender parity. I give it 5 stars as a comunicative act and 4 as artistic creation.

14. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Women Reply: Our Bodies, Our Sex

This is as simple as it is beautiful. This short feminist manifesto is filled with great moments and visual choices - although I think it comes across a little bland. These women are really connected with the idea - and the men are so fake inside their thing it works.

15. Polish Slug's rating of the film Women Reply: Our Bodies, Our Sex

It is amazing. A short 'feminist manifesto' which kindly explains reproductive rights, body autonomy and motherhood.

16. clarud@hotmail.com's rating of the film Women Reply: Our Bodies, Our Sex

17. Pakbro's rating of the film Women Reply: Our Bodies, Our Sex

genial. à voir avec Following Diana

18. Bekriah Mawasi's rating of the film Women Reply: Our Bodies, Our Sex

19. Kartik's rating of the film Women Reply: Our Bodies, Our Sex

Placid visuals. The spacing and pace is perfect. The message itself is pedestrian by modern standards but I can see it as having weight back then. The delivery is interesting, with the multiple styles of 'answering' the questions asked, along with the corresponding imagery.

20. Cauê Teles's rating of the film Women Reply: Our Bodies, Our Sex

A great piece of second wave of feminist, but it's clearly an old, white, eurocentric way to show the debate towards it. Nonetheless the film has some great moments. Now...I'd like to see a 2015 version of this with a text of Beatriz Preciado.

21. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Women Reply: Our Bodies, Our Sex

At first, OK, I was like totally happy with the naked woman, but then, like, there were all these women being all judgmental and looking at me like I was thinking the wrong thoughts, OK. I didn't know what anyone was saying specifically, because they had French accents and stuff. Every once in a while I got to see more naked ladies which was OK. Luckily it was over in 8 minutes and I got credit for it, OK.

22. jacbruneau's rating of the film Women Reply: Our Bodies, Our Sex

In terms of feminism, this is basic (read: obvious), white, and antiquated. It's cute at moments and stylish but ends up being too whimsical, to the detriment of the initial impetus.

23. Cid Medeiros's rating of the film Women Reply: Our Bodies, Our Sex

A well deserved pro women's rights political piece. It intends to take off the table the common stereotypes towards women by exploring their images in an open raw approach.

24. EdieEmm's rating of the film Women Reply: Our Bodies, Our Sex

If I had to guess at the purpose of a 'cine-leaflet', I'd say this one was direct and effective. Difficult, in 2015, to appreciate its content, though, as anything but an anthropological relic; most of what's presented (white, privileged, hetero- and cis- normative...) is pretty problematic. But I guess my ignorance of historical context just shows how many 2nd wave gains I take for granted. So... thanks Varda!