1. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Wonder Boys

2. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film Wonder Boys

Po tym filmie "zakochałem się" w Tobey'im

3. Kk Soft Boss's rating of the film Wonder Boys

4. HSBilly's rating of the film Wonder Boys

i really hope neil young's old man would be played longer.

5. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Wonder Boys

I struggled with this at the time-- various species of self-regarding dullards preening and cawing for the flock. I might feel differently now.

6. Ghostman's rating of the film Wonder Boys

basically a teen sex comedy for 55 year olds, quite funny actually. Holds up pretty damn well too as a portrait of one man's arrested development and inability to progress. Brillant.

7. JCPJD's rating of the film Wonder Boys

This film has a beautiful atmosphere and contains that rarest of things - performances from Katie Holmes and Tobey Maguire that don't make you sick. Michael Douglas embodies the character while Downey Jr. and Frances McDormand add easy charm and class to proceedings. An off the wall comedy played without cynicism or winking at the camera. Its a confident, subtle film that makes something difficult look easy.

8. Aureliano's rating of the film Wonder Boys

Love this. Perfect Sunday movie.

9. There Will Be Josh Schasny's rating of the film Wonder Boys

An interesting look into the minds of writers, Wonder Boys boasts an excellent script with a quirky storyline and wonderful performances. Was overlooked upon its release, which is a shame.

10. smndvdcl's rating of the film Wonder Boys

11. kian94's rating of the film Wonder Boys

A great movie about "manhood elegance" and suspending of prosaic outdoor world.once Q said : what is the bridge from the water of inspiration to the far shore of accomplishment. James answered...

12. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Wonder Boys

Praiseworthy character study, and one of Michael Douglas' best performances. It's one of those little films to love!

13. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Wonder Boys

A beautifully nuanced film filled with little moments of pure brilliance, the kind that only special writers can capture...Chabon is one of those writers and Steve Kloves did one hell of a job translating his lyricism.

14. Keith Fletcher's rating of the film Wonder Boys

My favourite film of all time. It doesn't age for me and is constantly in my mind. Funny, touching, great soundtrack, and performances for the ages. Love it, love it, love it.

15. David LaGaccia's rating of the film Wonder Boys

This movie is about making decisions in life. Grady never made, or for whatever reason, has stopped making decisions in his life, and like his novel, it's become a sprawling mess. It's subtle and well acted with funny supporting characters. It's one of my favorite movies.

16. Grasshopper's rating of the film Wonder Boys

Wonderful, fun, funny, inviting movie. Scripted by Chabon. Michael Douglas and Robert Downey Jr at their best.

17. Joel Quinby's rating of the film Wonder Boys

A film for filmmakers, writers and Dylan fans. What more can a man ask for?

18. Christian R.'s rating of the film Wonder Boys

loved the relationship b/tw Douglas and Maguire! funny too!

19. Brotherdeacon's rating of the film Wonder Boys

a guilty pleasure. Don't tell.

20. micah van hove's rating of the film Wonder Boys

21. Benoit's rating of the film Wonder Boys

First time I like a movie with Michael Douglas :)

22. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Wonder Boys

Wonderful movie with great performances all around.

23. Beneezy's rating of the film Wonder Boys

I love Vernon! He be bossin!

24. James Cavet's rating of the film Wonder Boys

Favorite heart-warming film of all time. This movie got bad hype because of its original poster showing a doe-eyed Michael Douglas and nothing else but has since gotten the credit it deserves for its subtly quirky and light-hearted characters and their shenanigans. I won't even say a thing about the plot except that you should just watch it and fall in love as I have.