1. RumbleFish's rating of the film Wonder Woman

Uniche parti piacevoli quella iniziale pacchianissima nel mondo delle amazzoni e quella in cui lei si comporta da stramba in città. Il resto che palle. Attrice fastidiosamente lipstick.

2. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film Wonder Woman

It’s not bad and gal gadot is talented and beautiful

3. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Wonder Woman

4. Vajna San's rating of the film Wonder Woman

Wouldn't it be cool if there was a Xena-like series with Wonder Woman spanning through centuries... Oh man, please do it DC!

5. Scotch's rating of the film Wonder Woman

6. luclua's rating of the film Wonder Woman

7. Rebeca Magnus's rating of the film Wonder Woman

It was funny and cool and Gal Gadot is beautiful.

8. babycakesromero's rating of the film Wonder Woman

9. Stein Ove Lien's rating of the film Wonder Woman

10. Gonzelush Thompson's rating of the film Wonder Woman

Unu pentru wonder-ul ce-o fost oare asta, încă unu pentru woman)

11. Marija Sajekaitė's rating of the film Wonder Woman

This has surely left some mixed feelings. On the one hand, you have a pretty cool storyline and on the other some really bad acting and horrific SGI. Surprisingly, Chriss Pratt delivered an awesome performance but Miss Universe, as physically fitting to this role as she is, still has some work to do. Also, I really want to have a word with a person who came up with an idea to cast Remus Lupin. Overall, a fun watch!

12. elMar81's rating of the film Wonder Woman

May the most romantic movie about superheroes I've watched. Nice movie, funny.

13. kathmeep's rating of the film Wonder Woman

Watched this in theatres. Cinematography & visual effects wise, stunning. Storywise, not as much. Personally, I felt that Wonder Woman didn't have a focus. It tries to squeeze drama, thriller, comedy, romance all into one film. I couldn't believe the characters because they were too simple. They tried to make a point about feminism through Wonder Woman, but to me- failed.

14. Mindy42's rating of the film Wonder Woman

the only one superhero's movie that I obsessed off

15. d4rk3d's rating of the film Wonder Woman

16. Theolini's rating of the film Wonder Woman

Love is all guys and gals. (and Gal Gadot of course who gives the movie all its meaning, her wonderful naivety being the only shield between corny and moving)

17. Chris's rating of the film Wonder Woman

Gadot is excellent and the film itself is fine, but I feel like the whole thing is one rewrite and some judicious editing away from a truly great blockbuster.

18. lidiishere's rating of the film Wonder Woman

19. Matthew Martens's rating of the film Wonder Woman

Had I seen it on a huge screen, in a theater full of fellow supplicants sucking fumes from the full-tilt summer-blockbuster hype machine, its magic might have worked. But apart from feeling more lubricious than liberating--"I'm both frightened and aroused," my ass--this bright, beautiful, color-burst of a film is dully, dutifully witless--its only superpower is pandering. Here's to David Thewlis cashing in, though.

20. Polyglot's rating of the film Wonder Woman

I will proudly say that this is the first DCU movie I will rewatch.

21. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Wonder Woman

22. Diderot's rating of the film Wonder Woman

No one should be forgiven for thinking this movie has any feminist currency beyond the most superficial level. It's unfortunate that, with the way people talk about "success in Hollywood" for female directors these days, this is seen as a step up for Jenkins. Aside from about 20 minutes of decent humor, it's a bore. And what are those accents being used/attempted by the Amazons?

23. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Wonder Woman

The kind of expensive, sign-o-the-times camp that asks you not to think too much—or rather, to think in a specific way. The conversation on WW is dominated by political representation, which makes sense because its only valuable addition is a both an ode to womanhood and an eye for the BS women have to put up with in politics, fashion, and a million daily interactions. Diana dropped the ball on the Holocaust, though.

24. squid's rating of the film Wonder Woman

I really wanted to like this movie... But the lead actress looks so much like a top model (thin thin thin) I can't imagine physical power coming from her. She also plays too much the ingenue. The male leading role is tepid. I think the scenario and the dialogues are to blame. The characters stay superficial, the scenes have no depth... Not to say that the other recent super heroes movies are better of course.