1. elMar81's rating of the film Wonder Woman

May the most romantic movie about superheroes I've watched. Nice movie, funny.

2. kathmeep's rating of the film Wonder Woman

Watched this in theatres. Cinematography & visual effects wise, stunning. Storywise, not as much. Personally, I felt that Wonder Woman didn't have a focus. It tries to squeeze drama, thriller, comedy, romance all into one film. I couldn't believe the characters because they were too simple. They tried to make a point about feminism through Wonder Woman, but to me- failed.

3. Mindy42's rating of the film Wonder Woman

the only one superhero's movie that I obsessed off

4. d4rk3d's rating of the film Wonder Woman

5. Theolini's rating of the film Wonder Woman

Love is all guys and gals. (and Gal Gadot of course who gives the movie all its meaning, her wonderful naivety being the only shield between corny and moving)

6. Chris's rating of the film Wonder Woman

Gadot is excellent and the film itself is fine, but I feel like the whole thing is one rewrite and some judicious editing away from a truly great blockbuster.

7. lidiishere's rating of the film Wonder Woman

8. Matthew Martens's rating of the film Wonder Woman

Had I seen it on a huge screen, in a theater full of fellow supplicants sucking fumes from the full-tilt summer-blockbuster hype machine, its magic might have worked. But apart from feeling more lubricious than liberating--"I'm both frightened and aroused," my ass--this bright, beautiful, color-burst of a film is dully, dutifully witless--its only superpower is pandering. Here's to David Thewlis cashing in, though.

9. Polyglot's rating of the film Wonder Woman

I will proudly say that this is the first DCU movie I will rewatch.

10. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Wonder Woman

11. Diderot's rating of the film Wonder Woman

No one should be forgiven for thinking this movie has any feminist currency beyond the most superficial level. It's unfortunate that, with the way people talk about "success in Hollywood" for female directors these days, this is seen as a step up for Jenkins. Aside from about 20 minutes of decent humor, it's a bore. And what are those accents being used/attempted by the Amazons?

12. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Wonder Woman

The kind of expensive, sign-o-the-times camp that asks you not to think too much—or rather, to think in a specific way. The conversation on WW is dominated by political representation, which makes sense because its only valuable addition is a both an ode to womanhood and an eye for the BS women have to put up with in politics, fashion, and a million daily interactions. Diana dropped the ball on the Holocaust, though.

13. squid's rating of the film Wonder Woman

I really wanted to like this movie... But the lead actress looks so much like a top model (thin thin thin) I can't imagine physical power coming from her. She also plays too much the ingenue. The male leading role is tepid. I think the scenario and the dialogues are to blame. The characters stay superficial, the scenes have no depth... Not to say that the other recent super heroes movies are better of course.

14. muh.'s rating of the film Wonder Woman

For fuck's sake, the only thing I will grant this movie is the potential it has to make more blockbusters be unafraid of having women as lead characters but everything else is a CGI laden stereotype. And of course Penn, Nielsen and Bremner are always a joy to see.

15. EmiEmi's rating of the film Wonder Woman

Awesome. Wonder woman make captain America first avenger looks like path of glory...

16. anarresti's rating of the film Wonder Woman

It's just a woman fighting. If some are still celebrating and others are saying it's too much, than we are really boring and way beyond predictable. Depictions of Amazons are at least 2.500 old, and feminism has been giving us a lot more to debate and think about than, can a woman fight too, do women kick ass as well as men?, for more than a hundred years. Is the warrior princess all that Hollywood can spit out?

17. runfromfire's rating of the film Wonder Woman

Gal Gadot is screen-charming as hell and everything we needed in a Wonder Woman. The first half was infinitely more interesting because the second half was pretty much Captain America but hey, the second half had David Thewlis and Ewen Bremner so that's cool.

18. Varun Saini's rating of the film Wonder Woman

19. apriccot's rating of the film Wonder Woman

how did they get the mythology so fucked up tho

20. Tudor Rachieru's rating of the film Wonder Woman

21. daniel v's rating of the film Wonder Woman

Gadot's charisma single handedly carries the movie and makes Diana the most empathetic character of the modern batch of super-hero films. The rest of the film is pretty irregular: a clunky first act, a woefully miscast Danny Huston and sub-par CGI. I'm sure if Jenkins didn't have to work under the template that Snyder/WB set in motion the film would've had more personality.

22. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Wonder Woman

It was alright. I mean, she's no Meg Ryan.

23. rllr's rating of the film Wonder Woman

I think I've had it up to here with green screens.

24. Ahmed El-kashef's rating of the film Wonder Woman