1. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film Wonderland

2. Aaron Dillenbeck's rating of the film Wonderland

Alot better than its given credit for. Great performance by Val but despite it being a crime drama it was unintentionally humorous. Enjoyable but far from great.

3. J. O.'s rating of the film Wonderland

You'd think a movie steeped in sex, drugs, and murder would have an easier time keeping my attention. But alas, aside from interesting performances and a spastic, kinetic energy there's not a whole lot to enjoy. Two stars for the horrible fake beard on McDermott.

4. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Wonderland

5. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Wonderland

In my opinion, one of Val Kilmer's best performances until then beside HEAT and THE DOORS'. WONDERLAND is not about who was responsible for the murders but about a microcosmos, eminently cinematic, certainly, but drearily decadent. Recommended.

6. Sarah Smith's rating of the film Wonderland

ehhhh...liked it but probably won't watch it again.

7. Greg S.'s rating of the film Wonderland

I liked this more than I expected but then I had a hard time being objective. I was already familiar with the Wonderland murders and wonder if the narrative was clear enough to communicate it someone to someone with no knowledge of events. For a film dealing with such infamous characters they feel more puzzle pieces here. Worth seeing for true crime fans like myself otherwise I'd just re-watch Boogie Nights.

8. Subterranean Cinema's rating of the film Wonderland

My choice for the Best Film of 2003, it improves on repeat viewings, and it showcases one of Val Kilmer's greatest performances. an underrated ***** star masterpiece

9. rorydean's rating of the film Wonderland

An amazing film that will stick with you whether you watch it once or a dozen times. Layered, complex, brutal and horrific, at the core of this story are really screwed up people, three-dimensional characters you feel you know and care about, characters who challenge, frustrate, and reward. Inventive and clever technology carries the story, solid direction, sharp as a razor dialog and notable cast all around.