1. Pymo's rating of the film Wonderstruck

2. RumbleFish's rating of the film Wonderstruck

Miseria ladra è un film muto

3. Gabriele Malagoli's rating of the film Wonderstruck

4. Scotch's rating of the film Wonderstruck

All the visual magic but not much soul. And ugh child actors...

5. Zissou's rating of the film Wonderstruck

6. giovanni's rating of the film Wonderstruck

7. Aaken's rating of the film Wonderstruck

There are lots of marvellous scenes, the visuals are sumptuous, and the three children are very moving. It just doesn't seem to blend very smoothly. Maybe Haynes could have gone even further / wilder and be less academic with the narrative structure. Perhaps, as some have said, the emotional core is not strong enough and the story is pretty predictable. A film to watch nevertheless.

8. SAMMAX's rating of the film Wonderstruck

It looks like a silent film but actually is a music video...

9. patchwork's rating of the film Wonderstruck

10. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film Wonderstruck

Like watching paint dry. Has to be one of the most insufferable, tedious films I've seen. My eyes were rolling to the back of my head at things like the awful "action soundtrack", the Bowie plug-in,this absolutely dull plot set inside museums,the B&W gimmick, the kids. What is this shit? And then I find out it's by Todd Haynes and I'm apparently the only one on Earth actively disliking it so the dissonance is strong.

11. Pango's rating of the film Wonderstruck

There is maybe too much going on and something missing in Wonderstruck. However, despite the flaws, I can't stop being captivated by the magic of this unique film. It's sensitive towards deaf people and it would be a great introduction to art house cinema to kids.

12. Rebeca Magnus's rating of the film Wonderstruck

Sloppy story, lacked wonder...

13. Naoya Kugimiya's rating of the film Wonderstruck

14. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film Wonderstruck

Elegancia y sensibilidad al servicio de una historia de soledad y amistad, sencilla y emotiva. La secuencia que explica la conexión entre los dos personajes resuelta con figuras y maquetas realmente me sorprendió. El score de Carter Burwell es de otro planeta. Estupendas las canciones funk correspondientes a la New York de los 70´s (incluyendo un gran tema de Car Wash)

15. Sơn Phước's rating of the film Wonderstruck

16. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Wonderstruck

17. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Wonderstruck

A perfect coalition between sound and silence that treats deafness with respect and caring (but that ending was predictable from the start, though).

18. ig_____or's rating of the film Wonderstruck

One of last year's most underrated American films. How come did this gem go so under the radar during the entire awards season after its promising Cannes debut?! A dreamy story with marvellous soundtrack (Bowie!) and plenty of wasted notebook sheets! The scene at the Panorama was unforgettable.

19. Nicole Richie's rating of the film Wonderstruck

20. Maar's rating of the film Wonderstruck

21. Atzin Ortiz González's rating of the film Wonderstruck

Wonderstruck probably delivers the most heartfelt and feel good emotional punch of all of 2017 while also being playful and intelligent with its cinematic style. One of my favorite 2017 gems.

22. LibertyCapz's rating of the film Wonderstruck

Structurally a really well crafted film, and the score is quite alright. Other than that I wasn't really all that impressed.

23. bryanvmh's rating of the film Wonderstruck

I'd like to think of the model sections of the film as Superstar 2: New York Boogaloo

24. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Wonderstruck

7.5/10, my review: https://wp.me/p1eXom-3kl "an earnest project pulls its back into a dual time-frames narrative with gumption challenging audience’s accepted optic and aural rules."