1. Frank ViSo's rating of the film Woodstock

2. El Biffo's rating of the film Woodstock

A member of my family, Max Yasgur, has a crucial part in this!

3. Jim Fear's rating of the film Woodstock

The santana and jimi hendrix gigs are amazing, this epic documentary helped through a gastroenteritis during a full day, I was constantly pausing it to go vomit, but it helped my mood greatly and recover faster!

4. senitree's rating of the film Woodstock

"There's always a little bit of heaven in a disaster area."

5. smndvdcl's rating of the film Woodstock

Glastonbury and Reading/Leeds owe much to Woodstock: the ultimate festival catalyst.

6. Quesera,sera's rating of the film Woodstock

lucky for those who saw those performances alive. sadly I was born in 90's

7. 849025's rating of the film Woodstock

I agree with Jerry Garcia, it's "a biblical, epochal" scene.

8. Antonio León Medina's rating of the film Woodstock

Literally it was an 3 days of peace and music festival. I´m glad to see all those million of happy young people around this big area enjoying music. The producer of the festival says: "Music´s about happiness, we really wanna bring happiness to this city with our music, and this music is about what is going on right now in the country and things that should change". Woodstock was a social and cultural manifestation.

9. Log Lady's rating of the film Woodstock

I'm fucking devastated I couldn't participate in Woodstock. Sure, the arrangements and logistics weren't the best, bad brown acid went around, some festival goers left in an ambulance or a coffin, some didn't like the crowds (!) etc. The fantastically homespun, relaxed, and free atmosphere is still captured perfectly in this documentary. This time capsule is as good as it gets for those of us who were born too late.

10. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Woodstock

11. Nukasvianta's rating of the film Woodstock

film yang membuat vian ingin mempraktekkan yoga dan meditasi dalam kehidupan sehari hari

12. Algitya's rating of the film Woodstock

gotta see this very soon.

13. cristiananananana's rating of the film Woodstock

Although I am not a much of a hippy, and this was way before my time, this movie is a humorous, touching, and seemingly accurate portrayal of this incredible event. Without being one-sided, they manage to show the town's reaction to the festival and the "kids" that attended. Of course the shots of the actual performances were excellent; I felt like dancing and crying. Overall, I found it entertaining and informative.

14. bobby duggal's rating of the film Woodstock

Inspired me to start playing drums-Mike Shrieve with the Santana band playing the solo on "Soul Sacrifice" ...Terror trip bah !!!~!

15. RodrigoPereira's rating of the film Woodstock

I really enjoyed the footage, but we can't really consider a random selection of videos and interviews a real movie/doccumentary.

16. Henrique Verkündigung's rating of the film Woodstock

re watched it today, it's a great documentary, probably the best about a festival and everything which belongs to that concept.

17. Sean's rating of the film Woodstock

It's one of my favourite films of all time, such a great look at an amazing concert that I totally wished I went to. Amazing performances from the bands and a nice look at what was going on there in the audience.

18. Mike A's rating of the film Woodstock

Demotic and grand, both in radical proportions. Makes the idea of community glorious without falsely inflating it. It's the most persuasive statement of humanism I've seen, and the argument is in every anarchic juxtaposition, every bustling crowd shot. On the big screen you can see the gradations of light on Richie Havens' guitar frets!

19. Erdiawan's rating of the film Woodstock

woodstock improvisation!

20. Vytautas Abromaitis's rating of the film Woodstock

Some of the best editing in American movies is here. Incredible event, captured brilliantly.

21. Edward Copeland's rating of the film Woodstock

Marking 40 years of a landmark cultural event. No, not the concert. The documentary.