1. AALC's rating of the film Woody Allen: A Documentary

Good structure, I liked that story was told chronologically. However, the main character (Woody) is very charming, so I missed cretive and interesting narrative in general storyline.

2. James Mackin's rating of the film Woody Allen: A Documentary

A good documentary on one of my favourites filmmakers.

3. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Woody Allen: A Documentary

Langsung kagum saya sama dia. Padahal belum nonton film-filmnya. musti nongtongs

4. HSBilly's rating of the film Woody Allen: A Documentary

5. Paulo Late's rating of the film Woody Allen: A Documentary

6. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Woody Allen: A Documentary

2 / no, woody, you didn't mess up anything! you're just great

7. Charlie Bury's rating of the film Woody Allen: A Documentary

Fascinating and incredible.

8. affasf's rating of the film Woody Allen: A Documentary

finally I got his ups and downs in moviemaking: the satirical\dark humor is a burden and a limit which he tried to overcome but never entirely. He looks condemned, stucked in a never-ending comedy style twist that deprives the energy needed in order to create something more than a longer clip of jokes. The documentary itself is indeed enjoyable and enlightening.

9. Patrick Humphreys's rating of the film Woody Allen: A Documentary

An absolute treat for any fan of Woody. Very thorough and sophisticated documentary; the most comprehensive resource on the man's life and work to date.

10. the.deft.one's rating of the film Woody Allen: A Documentary

A fascinating and epic insight into one of cinemas true icons. There are obvious aspects of Woody's personal life that it stays (shys?) away from but the intention here isn't to cause controversy, it's simply to celebrate the work and talents of a master craftsman, a workaholic whose output continues to delight. A treat.

11. mjgildea's rating of the film Woody Allen: A Documentary

3 1/2 out of 5 stars. A pretty interesting & informative documentary to someone only knowning its subject was a great director, a hilarious stand-up & married to his longtime girlfriend's adopted daughter. Its a great watch pre-Soon-Yi, full of great archival footage & interviews with friends & collaborators. I sort of started nodding off around the time I discovered Allen (mid-late 90s) but overall a decent watch.

12. Thomas Frovin's rating of the film Woody Allen: A Documentary

Way to superficial to add anything new to what we already know about Woody. The second half is a complete disaster as they move from discussing his film to his private life, as if to agree on the consensus that late Allen is not interesting.

13. Clarissa's rating of the film Woody Allen: A Documentary

A fantastic in depth documentary on Woody Allen. It took a second viewing of this to appreciate this man.

14. Wick's rating of the film Woody Allen: A Documentary

It's hard to draw a complete and exhaustive picture of an artist with a career as big and diversified as Woody Allen's, even in a 3 and a half hours documentary, but this film tries to do so, and it really does a good job. It made me want not only to watch Woody Allen's movies I haven't seen in years, but also to watch more movies in general.

15. Graham Ball's rating of the film Woody Allen: A Documentary

I have been a Woody Allen enthusiast since I was seventeen years of age and stumbled across 'Annie Hall' on ITV late one December evening around Christmas time. Since then I have avidly collected all his works and read innumerate articles and books on the great man. Woody has been in my top three greatest filmmakers for years and always wil bel. It will be a sad day when he finally stops rolling the camera.

16. Daniella's rating of the film Woody Allen: A Documentary

And just when I thought I couldn't be more in love with W.A. I get a hold of this great documentary and fall even harder for my favorite gnomish genius in acetate eye-wear. This is a must-watch for any W.A. fan.

17. Ronin Iftahk Wood's rating of the film Woody Allen: A Documentary

This is a super long documentary but thats ok because I am a huge woody allen fan.

18. svjetlonosha's rating of the film Woody Allen: A Documentary

I just saw the best documentary about someone ever. Dynamic, funny,interesting - and what I like the most (maybe it's because it's about Woody who I adore) - I got answers for many questions I ask after watching his films. 5/5

19. sami's rating of the film Woody Allen: A Documentary

I laughed so hard at the clips from his old films and stand up material. Allen is a comedy genius and I really really need to stop bitching and rolling my eyes over his work of the past decade.

20. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Woody Allen: A Documentary