1. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Words and Pictures

A romantic comedy that rises above most of the other rc films that have been released in the past years. Flerting with art and poetry, Words and Pictures shows Hollywood that it is possible to entertain with class and just the right amount of drama. The "classroom cinema" just got another nice add up to the genre. This is the thing to watch on a Saturday night date - best followed by wine and cuddling.

2. Mark Tallo's rating of the film Words and Pictures

As an educator I really hated this picture on so many levels.

3. Ahmed Hasan's rating of the film Words and Pictures

4. Daniel Iván's rating of the film Words and Pictures

A nice film filled with platitudes but surprisingly well crafted and specially with a remarkable use of decent acting. To watch and forget.

5. Vinod Narayan's rating of the film Words and Pictures

I am a Juliette Binoche Lover :) When you have Juliette Binoche and Clive Owen come together what you get is 'words and pictures'. And if in the movie Clive is a poet and Juliette an artist you are in for a treat of both memorable dialogues and magnificent imagery that will etch in you a love for both words and pictures.... This was the first movie I watched in 2015 and indeed a real boost for our spirits

6. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Words and Pictures

Great performances by the two main leads, as it was to be expected. However, the screenplay is wobbly and tiresome and it ends up having no depth at all. Besides, there isn't a couple more inappropriate for each other than this one.

7. Ezgi M's rating of the film Words and Pictures

Koskoca Abu Nazir'i lise müdürü yapmak kimin fikriydi?!