1. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Working Girl

Big flaws near the end but I can tolerate that for Griffith's charming act and her cute chemistry with Ford. If you like chicklit, Cosmopolitan magz and can relate to Devil Wears Prada + The Apartment, this is other office-story movie you should watch.

2. Natasha Angashanova's rating of the film Working Girl

3. lou.'s rating of the film Working Girl

Melanie's just unbearable in this role.

4. FISCHER's rating of the film Working Girl

Une sympathique comédie américaine, tonitruante et agitée à souhait, qui affirme et confirme l'évident talent de l'actrice Mélanie Griffith, dans une œuvre au rythme souvent endiablé, construite sur un pétillant scénario parfois remarquable... www.cinefiches.com

5. grotescsetorg's rating of the film Working Girl

6. bryanvmh's rating of the film Working Girl

Capital divides women and elevates men. How does the boss know what they're talking about? "He knows everything," and he is obviously an idiot.

7. ramosbarajas's rating of the film Working Girl

Sigourney is everything, but this film has not aged well.

8. Polyglot's rating of the film Working Girl

Every movie should have Kevin Spacey doing cocaine.

9. truffraud's rating of the film Working Girl

worth watching for the different types of big hair & for the brusque new yawk accents, and who doesn't love a good FIGHT THE (WO)MAN story

10. msmichel's rating of the film Working Girl

Time capsule cinema at this point and hard to fathom it was a best picture Oscar nominee. Melanie Griffith is still quite wonderful as Tess with able support from Weaver and even Ford (playing against type). Where it lacks is in the clichéd scriptwriting and 'feel-good' dynamic. Mind you I do remember this being completely charming in '88.

11. Janae's rating of the film Working Girl

Chiffon blouses, black garter belts and brown eyeliner: This is what it takes to succeed. "I got a head for business and a body for sin."

12. Alexandra Dionne's rating of the film Working Girl

The power is in the powersuit... And in DAT perm too! <3

13. Matheus Cassano's rating of the film Working Girl

14. Deiner's rating of the film Working Girl

Well, judging by the ratings and comments here it seems like this one just entered my "guilty pleasure" list. I just can't help it, I was hooked from the moment it started and I found it very entertaining overall.

15. Amin Lumière's rating of the film Working Girl

Nevertheless...Melanie Grifith is so fuckin hot!

16. Sebastian's rating of the film Working Girl

I've never quite understood the appeal of Griffith, but a fun film with some great one-liners. Weaver steals it as usual.

17. Atzin Ortiz González's rating of the film Working Girl

A highly enjoyable feminist comedy in full-throttle 80's fashion with a terrific acting ensemble.

18. Mihai Cristea's rating of the film Working Girl

Long time ago, at the cinema :P

19. Richard C Davies's rating of the film Working Girl

Romcom in the age of money and power. Great 80's movie.

20. Movieyana's rating of the film Working Girl

Great cameo by Kevin Spacey.

21. Clarissa's rating of the film Working Girl

"6,000 dollars???!!!! It's not even leather!!"

22. ExperimentoFilm's rating of the film Working Girl

Fun but fuck the final scene for wimping out on the satire.

23. Daniela's rating of the film Working Girl

Two hours, 19 million cans of hairspray.

24. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Working Girl