1. FISCHER's rating of the film World of Glory

L'étrange et fort inquiétant monde fascinant et morbide de l'étonnant et rare Roy Andersson, longtemps plus connu dans son pays pour ses nombreuses et variées réalisations publicitaires et dont les créations restent inoubliables... www.cinefiches.com

2. Lucas's rating of the film World of Glory

“What a torment to be ordinary, a man among men!” —E. M. Cioran.

3. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film World of Glory

So many metaphors! So much irony!

4. B o g d a n's rating of the film World of Glory

5. Mister Monkeyman's rating of the film World of Glory

Extraordinary. A window into a parallel universe. It's grimly humorous without flinching from the horror.

6. Wee Hunk's rating of the film World of Glory

His vision is strange and unique.

7. Royce Jr.'s rating of the film World of Glory

Living trilogy summarized in 14 min

8. Ana Sousa's rating of the film World of Glory

That scene in the church? That's exactly what I'd do.

9. Güven Şahinkanat's rating of the film World of Glory

if I didnt hear that scream at final seconds I could give one star this film . That scream made this short film wonderful.

10. Anita's rating of the film World of Glory

that first shot is so cruel it creates an uncomfortable sensation for the rest of the short

11. mt.fuji's rating of the film World of Glory

12. El Biffo's rating of the film World of Glory

Roy Andersson also made TV commercials, they are great! Check them out here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ofPRv29RMs

13. Knut Morte's rating of the film World of Glory

What is tattooed to the kids forehead?

14. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film World of Glory

Andersson made a 14 minutes short but I think he only cared about that opening scene.

15. Sancar Seckiner's rating of the film World of Glory

My favorite Swedish film director.

16. Neil Bahadur's rating of the film World of Glory

"My father lies here. I want to to lie here too."

17. Pedro Ponte's rating of the film World of Glory

Roy Andersson is like a poet of the absurd. Such a deeply depressing yet insightful look at the human being as a social animal.

18. Tigrão's rating of the film World of Glory

That opening shot is terrifying!

19. Scott Barley's rating of the film World of Glory

Some great long shots, uncomfortable mise en scène and breaking the fourth wall.

20. soiwaswrong's rating of the film World of Glory

I don't quite understand it but what I love about this is the consistency of Roy Andersson on his actors acting and set design.. Its surreal but simple.. And I also like the sudden sharp blackout to shift into another scene...

21. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film World of Glory

We see what the man sees; accomplices, acknowledged by his look. He tries desperately to reclaim himself as a caring, well-intentioned member of society (like you or I), but it's not enough. The film points a finger at those living with guilt, but still selfish enough to complain about the cries of the dead keeping them awake at night. In doing so, questions the apathy of those who watch, but do nothing to intercede.

22. Jared Sanders's rating of the film World of Glory

I have never witnessed something quite as uncomfortable, or bold. I have never felt so moved; the bleakest dark comedy and social satire mixed with a very righteous message about humanity. But why look away? By looking away, you defeat the film, it's message, and yourself. Look on, and change.

23. CRW's rating of the film World of Glory

24. Chase's rating of the film World of Glory

The character degradation is flawless, yet simplistic. The first film where while being the observer, I felt like an intruder. Almost to the point of being a catalyst in the actions to come.