1. Walker's rating of the film World of Tomorrow

Don Hertzfeld's most visually stunning film yet!

2. MisterColo93's rating of the film World of Tomorrow

3. F/K's rating of the film World of Tomorrow

Despite having a very simplistic and amateurish animation, this a very powerful animation film. Philosophically moving.

4. Henrique Amud's rating of the film World of Tomorrow

Hertzfeldt deserves no Oscars. He deserves Nobels. The guy's a fucking genius and a master storyteller.

5. Luiza Tavares's rating of the film World of Tomorrow

17 minutos que guardarei para sempre no meu coração

6. Pango's rating of the film World of Tomorrow

7. orangepeelon's rating of the film World of Tomorrow

This was too deep for me, it hurt my head.

8. James Mackin's rating of the film World of Tomorrow

This is a really beautiful piece of art, and I adore it with my heart.

9. MistaRichard's rating of the film World of Tomorrow

«Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.»

10. Absentia's rating of the film World of Tomorrow

11. Corrado Agnello's rating of the film World of Tomorrow

12. The Macho King's rating of the film World of Tomorrow

This guy is really something...so much to ruminate over with such a low run time,very charming and thought provoking short coupled with dope animation.This may sound bizarre but i think he should do something with C.N. on Adult Swim,i think Don Hertzfeldt would get over well over there and it would give him exposer to a completely different audience,and at the same time give Adult Swim some much needed prestige.

13. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film World of Tomorrow

An animated version of Black Mirror that perfectly reflects our own reality.

14. emanuela's rating of the film World of Tomorrow

15. truffraud's rating of the film World of Tomorrow

"when the night is at its most quiet, i can hear Death."

16. ronny's rating of the film World of Tomorrow

wow. every single moment.

17. runfromfire's rating of the film World of Tomorrow

Per usual Hertzfeldt crams a lot of ideas (and heart) into an all-too brief runtime.

18. pintobean's rating of the film World of Tomorrow

Short but so impactful. I spent half an hour after the final frame just thinking. Really phenomenal :)

19. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film World of Tomorrow

3-4 stars. A far more accessible and complete presentation of these concepts than one might find elsewhere. I have my issues with the philosophy espoused here, but Don Hertzfeldt clearly means well in the way he presents it.

20. lisbry's rating of the film World of Tomorrow

21. grotescsetorg's rating of the film World of Tomorrow

22. MarcusArcus's rating of the film World of Tomorrow

23. Andrew Miller's rating of the film World of Tomorrow

The clones take hundreds of years to unravel, but eventually you can see it in their eyes.

24. João Portalegre's rating of the film World of Tomorrow