1. lou.'s rating of the film Worm

nice outfit boy! childhood is magic :)

2. John-Paul Bogers's rating of the film Worm

ALthough I don’t really understand, this short film moved me...

3. annpiannisimo's rating of the film Worm

Can you imagine what you used to imagine several - several - several - years ago? If you can't, this is like it, probably, used to be.

4. DrFirestone's rating of the film Worm

I have to say every next Jay Rosenblatt's film I watch here on Mubi feels like a downward-spiral. At least they are usually short, but being a short film doesn't make it avant-garde - these films take risks and explore new ways of expression, while this is just a plain (and short) turd. Probably just the text alone or the picture without narration would have been more effective and open a door to use imagination.

5. alexladedo's rating of the film Worm

Kind of liked this. Two minutes filled with simplicity and a story that seemed to be taken out of a children’s book; this been a positive thing to say. We often are too squared as a species. It was as long as it needed to be. 3 Stars because there has been other movies in Mubi which have marked me by tons more.

6. filmingilman's rating of the film Worm

Neither worth the 2 minutes it takes to view, nor the two minutes it's taken me to write a review. Worse yet, the time you may have taken to read this.

7. darioscha's rating of the film Worm

8. Ruben's rating of the film Worm

It's no problem if you don't have a story, but I'd rather have you don't tell me one..

9. zoerose's rating of the film Worm

Well, I also enjoy rain puddles.

10. Ilya Zverev's rating of the film Worm

Pretty raw, wouldn't lose much if there were only text with no visuals. Interesting take on nature in children's eyes, but loses to almost every kid movie out there.

11. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Worm

12. FISCHER's rating of the film Worm

Pas de quoi frétiller de plaisir !

13. Florence Forrest's rating of the film Worm

14. glhrmefc's rating of the film Worm

15. Cosma's rating of the film Worm

This tiny little movie is only a step from nothingness. Just like a worm. And so, precious.//Questo piccolo piccolo film è solo ad un passo dalla nullità. Proprio come un verme. Quindi prezioso.

16. Chase Vault's rating of the film Worm

Couldn't wait for it to be over

17. panagiotatos's rating of the film Worm

18. cin-e-phile22's rating of the film Worm

19. Korial's rating of the film Worm

So much, in less than two minutes

20. Boyuan123's rating of the film Worm

21. dionysus67's rating of the film Worm

Far too short for its own good. Some 'exposition' please...

22. ineserio's rating of the film Worm

havia potencial para uma mensagem melhor transmitida mas faltou na execução

23. ahmadeldeeb's rating of the film Worm

Not worth the few seconds. I can write better script and have better image

24. bucharestaesthetics's rating of the film Worm

Good mix of constant sound and visuals, unsatisfying though. Feels unfinished.