1. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

2. Yoyis Lopez Bravo's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

En la parte temática se me hace muy interesante la historia de un villano de videojuegos que quiere dejar de hacer lo que siempre ha hecho por 30 años y que traspasa varias generaciones de videojuegos descubriendo en realidad que era ser un héroe,en lo cromático los contrastes de colores son muy equilibrados y en lo tecnico se me hace muy buena animacion por como esta narrada la historia tratando. de hacerla real

3. crnstsc's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

4. Esra Yılmaz's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

One dynamite gal :) Disney's one of two best movies as far as my concern

5. Victor-André's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

I guess that I could have enjoyed it much more if I was a video games fan !

6. flinstone's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

Such a cool and adorable movie. Also the pixelated art is just wonderful.

7. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

this actually is a really good movie?? the animation is great and there are a lot of really solid jokes??? "you really ARE a bad guy" actually made me tear up a little??????? it's.....why is this good?????????

8. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

9. DanOffen's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

This is great fun. Very creative kids film filled with good jokes. On a similar level to the Lego Movie.

10. adrianmendizabal's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

nothing special. just another disney movie.

11. Manuel L. Boleyn's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

Good plot development and brilliant script!

12. Ian Fitzgerald's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

this was random and i wasn't emotionally invested in the characters at all

13. Chevalier de Pas's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

14. Byron Dean's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

The movie equivalent of the big bang theory, borderline insulting with all it's shallow cameos, forced references and basic/simple story, nothing of value here for people who enjoy playing games but a blast for wannabee gamer nerds who lack the knowledge of gaming history. Looks pretty though.

15. Jonathan's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

I mostly dislike this because as a lifelong gamer I'm, like, supposed to love it because Zangief is there. Well, fuck that. The pedestrian story, handled without a single inkling of soul, didn't help either.

16. emichan's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

17. Yana Ofrasio's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

Nice plot development :) Loveable characters. Touching story.

18. Gabriel Salles's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

Eu quero muito jogar todos os jogos que aparecem no filme, principalmente o Fix It Felix Jr.

19. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

A solidly plotted, funny family film with a good message.

20. Whales & Gravy's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

This was amazing and I seriously feel bad if you couldn't get any enjoyment from it. Easily one of my favorites of the year.

21. doublelife91's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

Some fun originality mixed with postmodernism.

22. msmichel's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

I don't quite understand the praise and accolades heaped on this particular Disney entry. Nothing particularly wrong with it but nothing special either. Silverman well cast but found the script to hold no special magic unlike so many other fine films in the disney vault. In comparison to the attached short this feature falls oh so short. Sure to spawn sequels anyway.

23. Jans de Jager's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

This is showing now anybody want to go see it with me?

24. El Biffo's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

Sarah Silverman as a cartoon character! I wish she would be in a cartoon as filthy as her regular routines!