1. SlinkyLi's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

Sarah Silverman makes it worthwhile.

2. Bambarambambam's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

3. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

♪ Disney came in with a wreeeeeecking Ralph, it never hit so haaaaaaaard in love ♪

4. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

Finally, a good family film for the early 30's parental types.

5. ijol's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

It's my childhood being remixed how can I not love it.

6. naive3's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

This was so good. It would have been my favourite movie of all time if I were 12 year old. Now I just think it's really rad.

7. Lthm2's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

This is the Matrix of animation movies. The writing is masterful and even by ending anecdotically, manages to complete its own little perfect journey.

8. André Vieira's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

9. seakat's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

With the money spent on licenses of other characters, they could invest in a better script.

10. Vasu C's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

Excellent concept! Had a lot more potential in it. But overall a pretty decent watch.

11. Emma Joye's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

12. porcelainfox's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

Not bad at all, but not very impressive or moving, either. Great idea, but feels a little wasted, since the plot and script don't quite live up to it.

13. Sophia Park's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

the plot is basically kid radd, but the concept is still cool. plus the end credit sequence is pretty amazing in that "8-bit beauty" sense.

14. Ademption's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

Well-made. Full of detail, double entendres, and arcade references. A little slow in the middle, and a tad overlong. Otherwise, quite good.

15. tracyx's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

Good movie that had the potential to be great.

16. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

An outsider searching for acceptance story filtered through video game lore. For 3D animated features, this one is the most enjoyment I had since UP! Sure, some of the plot devices implemented are contrived in the context of the movie but I didn't really care by the end of it. I loved the characters and aesthetic too much to be upset at the storytelling.

17. Cbarky99's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

Highlights the importance of a healthy work-life balance.

18. SALESK's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

is it purposefully ironic that this would be more fun to play than it was to watch?

19. nt_dlrn's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

basically the concept is like toy story, but they did it on video game universe, and i hope this will be as big as toy story, cant wait for the sequel

20. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

Looking at "Wreck-It Ralph" in a critical way is almost pointless because the film is so light and enjoyable, just for being what it is. Yes, as a former gamer myself, I can appreciate the lingo and the references here, but the thing I enjoyed most was how the worlds from different games were able to collide to help a common cause. A new favorite from the creators at Disney/Pixar -- I really appreciated this effort.

21. dalena's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

Just take a safe, family-friendly storyline and dress it with some clever environments, characters and puns once and a while and you can occasionally get a 4 star rating from film snobs nawmsayin

22. staglias's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

23. Calvadoz's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

Kalo Toy Story bisa membuat mainan menjadi menarik, film ini melakukan hal yg sama dgn dunia videogame.

24. Sefer Taslı Sapık's rating of the film Wreck-It Ralph

http://i.imgur.com/way01Dj.png She's Jane Fucking Lynch, beaches.