1. jacobayers14's rating of the film Wrong Cops

2. hrsmith352's rating of the film Wrong Cops

This film reincarnation of ''Reno 911'' was sort of dry and laxidasical to say the least. The nature of this movie is about dirty cops doing dirty jobs while using poor humor throughout it. The movie although having name dropping worthy cast members, like Marilyn Manson, still lacked a pulling effect that would make me want to watch it again. Much like the dead rats served up in the film the movie's humor is lifeless

3. ArkenUltor's rating of the film Wrong Cops

Best way I can describe it is Napoleon Dynamite mixed with Quentin Tarantino and completely stoned. Over the top, abrasive characters that are somehow enjoyable to watch. The constant dry delivery only further pushes the humor to be more ridiculous. Set in a world were nothing needs to make sense, you can just sit back and watch the insanity.

4. El Biffo's rating of the film Wrong Cops

"All cops are bad. Even the good ones are bad." - Tim Baker.

5. Aaron Johles's rating of the film Wrong Cops

Hilarious, upbeat, and totally absurd !

6. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Wrong Cops

Watched it for Manson, who was terrific.

7. Adam S. Hacker's rating of the film Wrong Cops

Haha, I fucking love this. Please just watch it.

8. David Perez's rating of the film Wrong Cops

Negative stars. This "film" was likely cobbled together from outtakes of a Police Academy reel. So bad.

9. Slappy McGee's rating of the film Wrong Cops

This raunchy cop comedy so desperately wants to be SUPER TROOPERS but can never make the leap to consistent humor. Quentin Dupieux gets so hung up on electronic house music that he misses the comedy boat numerous times and the pace of the film just stumbles. It's not an entire waste of a film, because Mark Burnham's total-piece-of-shit cop is played with such commitment that is truly engaging and fun to watch.

10. Michael's rating of the film Wrong Cops

This is not a movie with a message. It’s dumb and crude and cruel and very fun to watch. The sort of movie that should come with a 6-pack.

11. SeemsLikeFun's rating of the film Wrong Cops

2.75 Not super funny but I do wish more movies like this were made. There's a lack of comedies that actually commit to being cruel, unpleasant, and largely pointless.

12. Lee Donowitz's rating of the film Wrong Cops

meh, no laughs but it had it's moments, good cast and kinda clever homage to b-grade 70s flicks

13. whitney's rating of the film Wrong Cops

14. OLIVER-J's rating of the film Wrong Cops

a little all over the place but confident in it's style. although very uneven I didn't mind it, just under a 3 for me.

15. Kerem Soyyılmaz's rating of the film Wrong Cops

16. Eugénie's rating of the film Wrong Cops

I'm mainly happy to have seen Laura Palmer's parents and heard Mr. Oizo's music.

17. cecile borca's rating of the film Wrong Cops

18. Sara Guedj's rating of the film Wrong Cops

Good ideas, but still a bit boring, not a story yet, not even an absurd one.

19. BUTTAUD's rating of the film Wrong Cops

Gratuitement vulgaire et inutile, au premier et au second degré.

20. Julian Horny's rating of the film Wrong Cops

A kicky nonsense in a perfect directing !

21. kopfkompass's rating of the film Wrong Cops

Definitely in the top 10 of the sickest movies I've ever watched. Funny, yet cruel. 80s, yet current. Silly, yet appalling honest in some parts. Watch it. It's worth it even if you dislike it.

22. Catherine Abecassis's rating of the film Wrong Cops

23. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Wrong Cops

Qu'a voulu faire Q. Dupieux ? Une comédie policière ? C'est raté. Un film Lgbt ? Raté. Un pastiche de Police Academy ? Encore raté. Un nanar "fauché mais inspiré" style Tobe Hopper ? Tjrs raté. Ce navet, avec Marilyn Manson & Eric sans Ramzy (casté par Danna Moron !) est sauvé par quelques bons morceaux de musique. ==== Please M. Mubi, spare us such nullities like WRONG COPS or DISCOPATH !

24. Manufre's rating of the film Wrong Cops

Excellent film drôle et décalé, ce ramassis de flics aussi répugnants les uns que les autres sont très divertissants. Une mention spéciale à Mark Burnham parfait dans son rôle. A voir un soir de sinistrose.