1. youkeepmehighhh's rating of the film X-Men: Apocalypse

2. Jonia Caon's rating of the film X-Men: Apocalypse

3. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film X-Men: Apocalypse

No, no e poi no. Apocalittico è semmai il cattivo gusto con cui tutto è stato fatto, dalle scelte di sceneggiatura ai costumoni inguardabili in stile Power Rangers di Apocalisse e sgherri. Una saga costruita e demolita da Bryan Singer, mandata in vacca da un lavoro raffazzonato e noioso, dove i due personaggi principali, splendidi nei fumetti, ovvero Fenice e Apocalisse, sono la rovina stessa del film. Tremendo.

4. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film X-Men: Apocalypse

X-MEN APOCALYPSE is a boring departure from one of the best superhero teams that seems to understand themselves to something of a ripoff of every Marvel Cinematic Universe plus the worst side of DC Expanded Universe. I hope that they find the rythm and the tone again, we need the X-Men in this world.

5. Shoham L's rating of the film X-Men: Apocalypse

Ty Sheridan and Sophie Turner were terrible casting choices. Jean is ridiculously overpowered and the ending was ridiculous. I'd probably hate it more without Magneto's family scene.

6. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film X-Men: Apocalypse

Da ba superfrumos cum salveaza jean sansastark asta frumos asa fata cu parul de foc super acuratete +90000

7. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film X-Men: Apocalypse

Apocalipse' s characterization is ridiculous seriously , what the hell was that? He was looking like a big Hasbro Toy, so artificial and fake! they could have done something better with cgi and special effects. The only scene which is worth watching is the one with Fenix helping Xavier.

8. adam's rating of the film X-Men: Apocalypse

9. João R's rating of the film X-Men: Apocalypse

It was entertaining and I prefer this one to the last two entries of this franchise. However, for a threat of the end of the world, I still feel it felt flat.

10. babycakesromero's rating of the film X-Men: Apocalypse

so dull by the end you are wishing for the end of the world. singer must have slept thru this one..although it is nice to see young frankenstein getting work again...

11. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film X-Men: Apocalypse

I always enjoy any superhero film that taps into the spirit of the comics (and I believe Singer is admirably committed to this) but this entry is simply too unwieldy and inconsistent. Too much time is spent on the set-up, Apocalypse himself seems to fall between two stools (most powerful adversary ever or a bit of an idiot) and there are simply too many players with too little to do (what a waste of Olivia Munn).

12. Justin Crowe's rating of the film X-Men: Apocalypse

isn't as bad as people make it seem. i was glad to see other x-men get some spotlight (cyclops, jean grey, storm, nightcrawler). if jennifer lawrence wasn't playing mystique something tells me her character would not be such a main one

13. Séon Kim's rating of the film X-Men: Apocalypse

14. samba direito's rating of the film X-Men: Apocalypse

mais fixe do que muita cena que anda aí, pior são os efeitos, ou são harry potter, depois ficam dc, depois ficam marvel, depois ficam sharknado, depois ficam bons de repente, depois é só maquilhagem, pa manquem-se

15. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film X-Men: Apocalypse

this has to be the worst in the franchise. Oscar Isaac? YASS. Jiniffer Lowrent? Nope.

16. muh.'s rating of the film X-Men: Apocalypse

Oh damn me! If I were to go to the toilet or make some food every ten minutes I still wouldn't have missed much because of the huge amount of unnecessary scenes bloating this movie.

17. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film X-Men: Apocalypse

18. Charles Coleman's rating of the film X-Men: Apocalypse

3 1/2. It's a mess especially the first half of the movie but the actors are game and enjoyable in the movie. It's a mostly fun movie and the ending is a riot in more ways than one.

19. Huey McEvoy's rating of the film X-Men: Apocalypse

Fancy watching a group of very talented people burn $200m? Sadly, they chose to make this film instead. As usual, Fassbender is in an entirely different and much more interesting film - the scene with his family in the forest has an intensity that the rest of the film does not deserve.

20. sark's rating of the film X-Men: Apocalypse

If you are a fan it is a must watch! I really like what they are doing with the series, especially the period feel you get with each new chapter. Apocalypse is set in the 80's Reagan Era. Cool stuff for fan boys, othes need not apply.

21. fardian's rating of the film X-Men: Apocalypse

Horrible CGI, Horrible Cinematography. Came here because of Olivia Munn.

22. DSPRKY's rating of the film X-Men: Apocalypse

So many characters with outrageously lopsided powers!

23. andretz's rating of the film X-Men: Apocalypse