1. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film X-Men: Days of Future Past

2. raquel_ag's rating of the film X-Men: Days of Future Past

Enredo: ★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★

3. npynvt's rating of the film X-Men: Days of Future Past

4. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film X-Men: Days of Future Past

Re-telling of the ultimate "Uncanny X-men" story. As a film it could have been more satisfying if the movie had sent a lesser-used character than Wolverine through the past and give a different character a chance to be in the spotlight even if it is logical that he is used as he has also been the binding point in every film so far. Worse is the preachy ending and that too little is shown in the future.

5. Miggy Angel's rating of the film X-Men: Days of Future Past

6. Luke Lomeli's rating of the film X-Men: Days of Future Past

my favorite superhero film of the last 5 years

7. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film X-Men: Days of Future Past

Review of Rogue Cut: The best X-Men film and I really prefer the grittier cut of an already great film. Wolverine and Magneto are both more viscous and the story is sharper, harsher. I really liked the interaction between future X and past X, the gift only works if you embrace it. That really means something to me.

8. Shoham L's rating of the film X-Men: Days of Future Past

Better than most X-Men films, still somewhat below average in quality. I might like it more if they'd casted someone besides Lawrence. I can't think of a film she's been in that she hasn't ruined.

9. Ylly's rating of the film X-Men: Days of Future Past

"We all have to die sometime"

10. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film X-Men: Days of Future Past

I was surprised by how much I enjoyed this second time around as I'd forgotten much of it since seeing it on release. Singer plays with the 70s aesthetics with enthusiasm, playfulness and an appreciation for the feel of the original comics. It also benefits from having Jackman centre stage once more, giving it some welly with a customary nod and a wink.

11. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film X-Men: Days of Future Past

Old cast? YASS. New cast? Nope. Jinnifor Lowrent? NOPE x 1000.

12. Paul Relf's rating of the film X-Men: Days of Future Past

3.5 because i love X-men movies even if they are just average. As with all of these and the Wolverine movies they would have been so much better in other hands. Too hollywood action film for me. Should have been thought provoking, gritty, violent and emotional but hey, we are used to it now... right?

13. Michel's rating of the film X-Men: Days of Future Past

The rare movie that rises above an execrable direction.

14. Thomas Dods's rating of the film X-Men: Days of Future Past

Return to form for the series. Stellar cast and solid performances keep you engaged, as do the time travel gymnastics, which give the film an edge over a lot of recent comic book films. Understands that the core of the franchise is based around Xavier, Magneto and Raven and their conflict when trying to solve the "mutant problem".

15. Druvis's rating of the film X-Men: Days of Future Past

If something's not working, make it more ridiculous. Look, everyone's alive again, we can reboot for the 3rd time!

16. João R's rating of the film X-Men: Days of Future Past

Perhaps, the best of this franchise since the second one, in my opinion. Yet it wasn't enough.

17. Antonio León Medina's rating of the film X-Men: Days of Future Past

Buena película, me gustó. Wolverine otra vez juega un papel crucial en la historia, al igual que Charles, Magneto y Raven (Mystic). Es como ver la película El Origen, con una realidad dentro del subconsciente de otra persona para poder curar lo malo del pasado y que trascienda en el futuro.

18. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film X-Men: Days of Future Past

19. josh scam's rating of the film X-Men: Days of Future Past

bullshit political allegory but hell yeah

20. Millie's rating of the film X-Men: Days of Future Past

Not letting me watch the film, VERY DISAPPOINTED!

21. HKFanatic's rating of the film X-Men: Days of Future Past

This film's golden-hued ending is a grand exercise in cinematic wish fulfillment, selling audiences on the lie that every mistake they've ever made in life - like leaving the "X-Men" franchise in 2006 - will someday be made right. This is precisely how Hollywood continues to capitalize on our childhood nostalgia but, you know what, seeing the cast of Singer's 2000 film together again totally left a smile on my face.

22. Ethan's rating of the film X-Men: Days of Future Past

This is one of the more interesting entries into the X-Men cinematic franchise. Bryan Singer takes the tangled up mess that is the X-Men franchise and reset everything back the way it should be all in one mind fuck of a time travel movie.

23. lowplacelikehome's rating of the film X-Men: Days of Future Past