1. Palmat's rating of the film X-Men

Good flick with excellent casting and solid acting. The action scenes are pretty inept and clunky and does little to up the pace and urgency. They rather slow down the story than speed things up. The photo is ok but pretty bland as is the score and effects. Had it not been for the decent story and the accomplished cast this would not have been very memorable.

2. raquel_ag's rating of the film X-Men

Enredo: ★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★ Representação: ★★★★

3. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film X-Men

The first truly watchable Marvel movie. Hugh Jackman made his breakthrough as Wolverine portrayal and the rest of the ensemble was strong even if some where underdeveloped. Even better was the excellent effects that took the superhero genre into a new, modern and realistic world that every new film afterwards will need to be compared to. Film do need longer running time to truly grow but as a introduction it is good.

4. De La Ghetto's rating of the film X-Men

I loved this movie as a kid because I loved X-Men as a kid. Growing up a weird minority kid in the ghetto with an intense passion for asking questions, I always felt kind of out of place and strange in my world. X-Men was then, the essential mythology for me. The movie is not great, but there are some great concepts, some great scenes, and and it vividly brought xmen to life in an iconic way, and I love it for that.

5. Louis Léonard's rating of the film X-Men

6. yuju's rating of the film X-Men

This is where all started! I was 9 yeard when i went to see this with my family and I remember saying that was a-mazing. Years later I wish they stop, but this is defenitely one of those movies that I will remember forever as a special moment of my early years.

7. Richard Tines's rating of the film X-Men

Viewing this flick (I was led here by one of those pop culture and philosophy books) gave me an idea of an essay re: the X-Men universe as matrix of "otherness"...that being said, a lot of the lines are cheesy, and the entire world portrayed can be adolescent and dorky (Magneto's helmet!) but all in all, worth the hour and a half...

8. kartina obskura's rating of the film X-Men

9. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film X-Men

Singer's first, charming X-MEN is a very engaging action-adventure film that ages particularly well because of how much it cares for their characters — especially Rogue.

10. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film X-Men

A good start, but the sequels really lay down the characters and environment better.

11. CinemaDead's rating of the film X-Men

It might look dated now, but this helped the superhero genre to be keep alive in the 21st century.

12. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film X-Men

Good English thesp VS evil English thesp.

13. Daniel S.'s rating of the film X-Men

14. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film X-Men

I ship Patrick Stewart/Ian McKellen forever.

15. runfromfire's rating of the film X-Men

Whereas the superhero flicks before it either went too dark or too camp X-Men was kinda amazing at the time for treating the whole thing like just another sci-fi concept. Now if only the X franchise had the cohesion of the MCU...

16. IKB 191's rating of the film X-Men

x-men, guilty pleasure forever

17. josh scam's rating of the film X-Men

one of the few superhero series that isn't offensively thoughtless. it offers quite a range for creative interpretation, plus the huge jacked man.

18. Ethan's rating of the film X-Men

Bryan Singer did an excellent job of bringing the X-Men to the screen. Hugh Jackman will forever be Wolverine.

19. Loud Rocks's rating of the film X-Men

20. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film X-Men

Hugh Jackman would later get shredded as a result of single-handedly carrying this movie.

21. James Mackin's rating of the film X-Men

A decent beginning to a huge franchise.

22. Ricardo Oliveira's rating of the film X-Men

23. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film X-Men

where's the love for storm and the x-mens leader, cyclops? storm felt like an extra. on the flipside, magneto is a great villain and i feel like they showcased that quite well.

24. Star Lord's rating of the film X-Men

Uno dei miei film preferiti. La scelta degli attori prinicpali (Wolverine e dottor Xavier) è stata azzecatissima. Halle Barry è sempre un piacere vederla. Trama non male.