1. El Biffo's rating of the film X: The Man with the X-Ray Eyes

The "special effects" are like a teenager's experimental film. Ray Milland isn't bad, and this picture has got a wonderfully creepy Roger Corman ending. Don Rickles is a bonus treat. 3.3

2. FISCHER's rating of the film X: The Man with the X-Ray Eyes

Malgré une musique et des trucages nullissimes, on se souviendra d'un étonnant dernier quart d'heure ! www.cinefiches.com

3. SpacePirate's rating of the film X: The Man with the X-Ray Eyes

A great Corman B-movie. Very Hitchcockian at times. The ending is pretty cool, if a bit cheesily done. Check it out. Great fun. 4 stars

4. Aardsy's rating of the film X: The Man with the X-Ray Eyes

There are some things man was meant to see.

5. Arash Naim's rating of the film X: The Man with the X-Ray Eyes

les non-dupes errent : those who do not let themselves be caught in the symbolic deception/fiction and continue to believe their eyes are the ones who err most. actually many of today's pseudo-radical filmmakers are in the same way.

6. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film X: The Man with the X-Ray Eyes

A man who wants to be a God. Scary fun and it has deep meaning too.

7. Log Lady's rating of the film X: The Man with the X-Ray Eyes

Having watched all the Corman/Poe films, I didn't expect a lot from this, but I was pleasantly surprised. The film veers more towards serious sci-fi than campiness, and mostly it's successful. Milland's performance is classy as always, and the ending's creepiness is top notch.

8. Druvis's rating of the film X: The Man with the X-Ray Eyes

Thinking about The Lost Weekend (1945) made me want to see more of Ray Milland. At the beginning I liked where it was going, it had sort of a slight Hitchcock feel and I'm not talking only about the playfulness in the house party scene. But overall it was a very unenjoyable film with a weak plot, for todays standards filled with cliches making it unbearable to watch.

9. JUERGEN_K's rating of the film X: The Man with the X-Ray Eyes

Milland is fantastic - and Corman at its best

10. Terry_Moby's rating of the film X: The Man with the X-Ray Eyes

A great B-movie, probably Corman´s best. Milland shows real greatness here. It´s a cheap sf-production approached with professional ambition, the result is a classic and very far from trash or even camp. I love the ending!

11. Derek Godin's rating of the film X: The Man with the X-Ray Eyes

Classic, slightly campy sci-fi goodness.

12. cineaster's rating of the film X: The Man with the X-Ray Eyes

Rayons X, irisation, iris et Pathécolor pour parler d'un mégalo du cinéma, entouré de ténèbres et observé par un œil. Un vrai plaisir visuel.