1. gleclair's rating of the film X2: X-Men United

The only film of the original X trilogy that I consider worth my time.

2. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film X2: X-Men United

It's only imperfection is in that, it still feels too much like a drawing than I think it would like.

3. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film X2: X-Men United

This film made me wish i was a mutant.

4. andretz's rating of the film X2: X-Men United

5. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film X2: X-Men United

6. josh scam's rating of the film X2: X-Men United

a stylish action movie that is way too sentimental for its own good,

7. Ethan's rating of the film X2: X-Men United

This sequel is even better than the first as we get more action, more mutants, and more Wolverine, because that is what we really want in a X-Men film.

8. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film X2: X-Men United

This movie outkicked its coverage thanks to some superb performers.

9. James Mackin's rating of the film X2: X-Men United

My personal favourite of the entire X-Men series. Brian Cox made for a great villain.

10. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film X2: X-Men United

mansion invasion scene is one of the best moments in the history of the x-men movies.

11. Star Lord's rating of the film X2: X-Men United

Mi è piaciuto un pò meno del primo ma è sempre un piacere rivederlo.

12. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film X2: X-Men United

2003, dir. BRYAN SINGER - 7,2/10 (Canada)

13. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film X2: X-Men United

Felt like a TV show but still going to watch the entire franchise.

14. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film X2: X-Men United

15. EYELASHMITE's rating of the film X2: X-Men United

16. Cyril Schreiber's rating of the film X2: X-Men United

17. MAO1's rating of the film X2: X-Men United

18. ig_____or's rating of the film X2: X-Men United

X2: in which Wolwerine dresses like Simon Cowell. Magneto’s escape from his plastic prison cell was very cool. The film has a nice pace and visuals, and it sure felt ‘bigger’ than the first installment. I like to think of the mutants as a metaphor for other minorities, this is what gives the saga some credibility.

19. Tiago Batista Santos's rating of the film X2: X-Men United

A big step up. More confident, more ambitious. A benchmark in superhero movies.

20. MGeo's rating of the film X2: X-Men United

I don't know why, but X2 fell a little short for me, even when I was 13 when I first watched it in the theater. Even though they set up the the Phoenix arc very well (until a certain somebody ruined it later on), I felt this was Diet X-Men as opposed to its predecessor. Not bad, but not great either.

21. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film X2: X-Men United

Ottimo sequel,in cui migliora nettamente la regia e si mantiene benissimo la linearità della saga,che non fornisce scene memorabili,ma nemmeno grosse pecche.A volte si potrebbe dosare meglio il corso degli eventi per aumentare il climax(il finale alla diga dura 40 minuti ma non esplode mai) e si calca troppo sul discorso del "diverso",ma come prodotto d'intrattenimento è davvero notevole.4*

22. Tigrão's rating of the film X2: X-Men United

Although I'm not a fan of the first one, I found this sequel classy, well composed visually, and strangely James Bond-y, which is, needless to say, not a bad thing for my taste.

23. A Summer LifeLine's rating of the film X2: X-Men United

This had more exploration than the first, considering the developmental issues, and the sub-plot of Wolverine's past brought a new darker and deeper dimension. Despite their enemy (it's almost impossible to label a bad or good mutant) helping them and running off, this reflected the clever idea to bring in William Stryker, who not only contributed earlier, but brought a sense of oppression to the other mutants.

24. msmichel's rating of the film X2: X-Men United

Considering the first was no classic it is unfortunate the second doesn't even come close to matching the interest of the first. Lazy storytelling, lazy filmmaking. Performances are mostly phoned in except an engaging Famke Janssen and a better utilized Rebecca Romjin. Camp and not in a good way, especially in the cheezy YA love triangle angle between the young mutants.Some fair effects but overall the lesser sequel.