1. Antoine Tremblay's rating of the film Xanadu

Interesting entry into the world of bad cinema . 2 stars for Olivia who is absolutely drop dead gorgeous here. The E.L.O soundtrack is somehow catchy but the overall product is just a big mess. Still, I understand it's cult appeal. Fun silly stuff all over the place.

2. Aardsy's rating of the film Xanadu

More movies should have dancing in roller skates.

3. bleadof's rating of the film Xanadu

The production value on this film is astronomical! The amount of talent and craft that went into this is amazing! I love it! It's silly, over the top, but most important, eccentric. Feel good movie with lovely naivite!

4. Rebecca DeLucia's rating of the film Xanadu

"This is why guys like me shouldn't dream"

5. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Xanadu

6. José Neves's rating of the film Xanadu

I must confess that this is the most enjoyable of all bad movies, on the edge of inexplicable. Bad taste may be a taste. Maybe and not necessarily.

7. marlonbrandodepressed's rating of the film Xanadu

oh, my god gene what were you thinking and what's with all that roller skating

8. Bridget Brehen's rating of the film Xanadu

I never want to see this again so that the teen dream that it was can stay perfect in my mind.

9. W2's rating of the film Xanadu

Not bad meaning bad but bad meaning good!

10. MarcH's rating of the film Xanadu

The worst choreography in the history of motion picture production.

11. SlinkyLi's rating of the film Xanadu

"Then I came to America, saw Xanadu. And that's all I wanted to do... rollerskate." -DJ Shadow, "Mutual Slump" maybe the 80s were actually great man I'm high

12. Bijoux Alexanderplatz's rating of the film Xanadu

Anyone remember that '80s children's show "Today's Special"?? This film was like a 93 minute episode, except they replaced the rhyming mouse with Gene Kelly.

13. Kira Elmer's rating of the film Xanadu

This is where my name came from...

14. Joshuah's rating of the film Xanadu

it's terrible but I still wish it was twice as long.

15. Jerome Magajes's rating of the film Xanadu

16. Jade Eden's rating of the film Xanadu

So bad it's incredible [2]

17. VENIMOS LOS JODIMOS Y NOS FUIMOS's rating of the film Xanadu

Este tipico musical ochentero hace gala de una trama verdaderamente idiota, cuya unica razòn de ser fue la de servir para el lucimiento de la entonces exitosa Olivia Newton John. 30 años despues, es posible constatar que la estupidez si se crea pero no se destruye, solo se transforma: quienes en aquel entonces aplaudian esta clase de pendejadas son los mismos que ahora babean con cosas como Twilight y similares.

18. Pierre's rating of the film Xanadu

Perfect screencap! She's judging how many stars you gave it.

19. Charolastra's rating of the film Xanadu