1. Omnibus1's rating of the film X+Y

This film manages to be both sentimental and unsentimental about the subject of autism. It plays that balance on its own terms and it pays off. Nothing feels forced or worthy, it's a coherent fictional world, albeit a romanticized one. By cannily comparing the syndrome to 'typical' people, it shows that we all face our demons, physical and psychological. The key is to not reduce the sum to its parts.

2. snowykatie's rating of the film X+Y

Sweet with an excellent soundtrack

3. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film X+Y

dari SMP saya suka lari-larikan guru matematikaku, sa menyesal beh. padahal cewe yg jago matematika itu ternyata cantik-cantik e. :'(

4. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film X+Y

Formulaic (sorry, I could not resist).

5. crushedbones's rating of the film X+Y

6. Ana Sousa's rating of the film X+Y

"If you must mourn, my love, mourn with the moon and the stars up above / If you must mourn, don't do it alone"

7. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film X+Y

Good drama with fine performances all around. I liked that there was an emotional resonance that felt true and honest even though the script felt a bit skimpy on the details. Solid direction as well. Did not care too much for the soundtrack though. A good watch!

8. Xose Manoel Ramos's rating of the film X+Y

Atención, escapen de pelis "basadas en Hechos Reales"

9. lonesome-boat's rating of the film X+Y

I LOVED IT. And I loved hearing Keaton Henson's music throughout the movie~

10. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film X+Y

11. patríciapinho's rating of the film X+Y

Great promotional film for Keaton Henson's music.

12. galuh indri's rating of the film X+Y

13. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film X+Y

It’s indeed a heartwarming drama spurred by feel-good attitudes and honorable intentions, but I must object that there are no effective surprises in the story, as well as nothing fresh in the way it’s told. (2.5 stars)

14. Calu.'s rating of the film X+Y

Asa's interpretation was really nice! I love the way his character is and everything he started to discover during the film. The acting in general was ok, also the script.

15. bima ferdinandsyah's rating of the film X+Y

16. chazell's rating of the film X+Y

the maths in this hurt, so did the keaton henson songs but i liked it.

17. Serhiy Baryshniev's rating of the film X+Y

Do not be fooled! This in not about math.

18. Yayo's rating of the film X+Y

19. Sophie Wilson Wardman's rating of the film X+Y

sweet film with some beautiful shots and interesting relationships. sally hawkins is fantastic as always.

20. Marco Pierrard's rating of the film X+Y

3.5/5 Un film basé sur un documentaire réalisé en 2007 qui traite de l'autisme avec délicatesse mais qui a tendance à en rajouter un peu trop dans le pathos. Chronique à lire sur Citazine : http://www.citazine.fr/article/monde-de-nathan-difficile-equation-sentiments

21. janice.hughes's rating of the film X+Y

Based on a documentary a small boy Asa Butterfield has an extraordinary gift in maths and is coached by a disillusioned former Olympiad suffering from MS. They embark on a complex journey getting ever closer to the ultimate test while training with the Chinese team.

22. Annie Gentil-Kraatz's rating of the film X+Y

It is a nice film about human relationships and a child who has a type of autism and a difficulty to connect with people around him and his mother. The film is quite heavy as many characters have issues but it is positive as well fortunately...

23. Draughtsman Without Contract's rating of the film X+Y